chapter 4

"Zahrah" i hear voices calling my name in my nightmares again.
"Zahrah wake up " i opened my eyes and aimed my arrow down ready to shoot until i realized it was just glenn. Quickly pulled my bow away and tryed to control my breathing. Shit he scared me. Still breathing hard i looked back down at him and yelled "sorry". As i untied myself from the tree and climbed down, i landed on my feet when i jumped from the last branch, when i stood straight i looked at glenn ready to apologize.

"Im sorry i scared you, you look like you were having a nightmare" glenn said.

"I just pointed my arrow at you ready to shoot and your apologizing to me" i said while giving him a "really" look.

"Fair point made" he nodded, i shook my head and smiled, oh shit i was suppose to wake up early and sneak away before anyone notice, man i must have been exhausted.

"Are you planning on staying." He asked, bringing me out of my thoughts. Shit how can i break this down to him. He must have read my thoughts.

"Please dont go, we could use another  hunter in the group, and plus your pretty badass with the bow and sword, we need more strong people in the group."

"Look glenn i work better alone, i dont do groups-"
"Stay with us for a week and then see if you wanna go."

Stay for a week? Do i really wanna stay for a week? Can i trust these people? The only person i can say that i like in this group is glenn. Everyone else seems okay in the group but that doesnt mean shit. And so what if they could use another hunter, thats not my problem. This group looks like it has alot of drama and im not with that. I dont want to stay but my gut is telling me to stay. I know i said i dont do groups but having other people and being around them was somewhat soothing, oppose to how its been these few weeks. Maybe being with these people will help keep me sane.

"Ill stay until the end of the week, but if i dont like it im gone" i told glenn. He had a smile on his face like i said yes lets stick together and fight against the dead  and then later have a sleep over.

" dont worry your going to love this group"

"Yeah we'll see."