Chapter Thirty-Eight- Wide Eyed

Let me break this down to you.

This is the last chapter.

I know. It's time to say goodbye to Arrianna.

I hope you enjoy the last chapter.

---

Just as Will was about to say anything further, Emma called two buff men. Will was shocked at first, but didn't have the courage to fight the men Emma just called. Instead, he just looked at me, but I avoided eye contact at any cost.

“Leave this house at once, Will Trinton,” she said, looking at me with once again a scowl. “Or else, I will make you.”

Without saying a word, Will took hold of my wrist and dragged me outside with one last glare towards Emma. The door was slammed shut behind us and I was doing everything I could to hold back the smirk that tried playing on my lips. I thought that after all this, I would somewhere still feel empty inside, but I was wrong. Seeing the look, the pain, the stress, on his face gave me extreme satisfaction and I now know for a fact that his death would only satisfy me more.

He got into his car and I only just followed him. He backed up from the driveway and I silently watched him dying on the inside. The veins in his neck were clearly visible and his face was red from anger. His jaw was clenched and his knuckles were turning white from clutching into the steering wheel. This must have been the most satisfying thing I have ever seen.

I looked back at the road and checked the time on my phone. I quickly, secretly, started recording again and kept my phone on in case I had to call the cops. I shook my leg impatiently, wondering why it was taking him so long.

Just as that thought crossed my mind, a black car raced from behind us and stopped right in front of us, blocking our way.

Finally.

Will squinted his eyes, confused why a car was blocking our way, but as soon as he realized who it was, his eyes grew to the size of tennis balls. His hands started shaking and he took an abrupt stop, nearly making me fly forward. I glared at him, but understood his fear.

“Fuck,” he muttered under his breath as the man stepped out of his car.

With his black hair styled perfectly, wearing his expensive what I assumed his Armani suit along with his expensive Ray Ban sunglasses, he stood in front of Will's car, waiting for him to get out. If his looks weren't intimidating enough, the gun he was holding would definitely scare the living hell out of you.

It was as if Will forgot about my existence and hurried out of the car. I slowly got out too and followed him, not saying a word.

“Defares! What are you doing here?” Will released a shaky breath.

The Mafia leader slowly took off his glasses, narrowing his eyes at Will. He was quite hot, I must say. With blue deadly eyes, a defined jaw, styled brown hair, and muscles that were noticeable even though he was wearing that suit; fucking amazing.

“Where are my diamonds, Trinton,” his voice was calm, but cold enough to send shivers down my spine.

I had to admit though, I was enjoying this.

Will swallowed harshly, “I'll bring it to you, tomorrow morning!”

Two buff men stepped out of the car. By their looks I could say that they were bodyguards. Defares handed his sunglasses over to one of the men and glared at Will.