Chapter Twenty-Seven- Dating Or Nah?

"Bitch, there's just a week left of easter holidays!" Asher faked cries as he just realized that his freedom from school was coming to an end.

How the hell is he so relatable?

"That means grades..." I breathed out with a horrified look on my face.

"Shit," I heard Blake mutter under his breath, making me giggle.

We were getting bored at home, so Asher invited us over at his house. Cody was in the kitchen, cooking something, I think, while the rest of us were sitting in the living room, talking about how school is both, building and ruining our lives.

Aria was on the couch next to Blake with her head on his shoulder, while I was on the floor leaning against Archer's legs as he sat on the couch. Asher was obviously so extra, that he lied down on the floor with his head on my lap.

"Dude," Cody walked in the room and sat down on the floor with a thud. What? "My grades suck more than Asher."

I heard Archer say, "Then they must be below fucking negative a million," and I burst out laughing.

"That's not very nice, Archer," Asher groaned, but then shrugged, "But then again, I can't remember the last time you were nice, so whatever."

Aria shot me a knowing look, "But I do," she grinned and I frowned, "The nicest Archer has been was when- nevermind," Aria said when she noticed my glare.

"Wait!" Blake suddenly shouted, startling me, "All this time I was looking around, wondering what looked so different around Asher's house, but now I know!" he looked rather shocked.

"What?" Asher raised his eyebrow, almost looking offended.

Blake smirked at us, "Tris and Archer."

I looked up at Archer and he looked down at me. We should have seen this coming. Now, we both knew the question they were all preparing to ask.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

"Have you done Archer the favor of making his life miserable by dating him?" Asher asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

And there it is.

"Not yet," Archer poked my head, making me frown.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned.

"We're going on a date tonight," he said making my eyes grow wide.

"Bitch, when the fuck did that happen?" I asked, squinting my eyes at him.

"Just now," he shrugged.

I scooted away from him, shaking my head. I heard Asher groan in annoyance since his head fell off my lap, but obviously I didn't care.

"Nuh-uh! It doesn't work that way," I shot him a certain look, "Be a proper gentleman and ask me out the right way," I crossed my arms over my chest, lifting chin as if I was a Queen, which I obviously, undoubtedly was.

"From which angle do I even look like a gentleman, Tris?" Archer scoffed.

"Well, then become one. I won't go on a date unless you do it properly," I grinned to myself.

I love myself.

"Come on, Archer," Blake interfered, "It shouldn't be that difficult."

Archer laughed sarcastically, "Says the guy who can't ask his own crush out."

Blake didn't say anything and I noticed an uneasy expression take over Aria's face. Oh, Aria, if only you were genius enough to realize that you are Blake's crush.