24. Her closeness is affecting me badly

Start from the beginning

Pragya slowly (whispers) : How is it Abhi beta???

Abhi : Its amazing ma.... Im having such an awesome paratha after a long time... Hmmm... Yummm.... Love you ma... 😋😋😋😋

Pragya (coughs) : Oh hello... Monkey... When did I become your ma... you idiot... How dare you??? Am i looking like aged one???

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂😂 you stupid devil... Dont compare yourself with my ma...

Pragya: Oh really!!!! A minute before someone feels that my hand made parathas tastes yummy like your Ma's and was talking as if talking to your ma...

Abhi's eyes widened: Really!!!! Did you do this??? But I thought Ma...

Just then Abhi comes to reality... He bites his tongue and closes his eyes tightly to control his emotions... Pragya understoood Abhi's turmoil and pats his back...

Pragya: Its okay Abhi... calm down... Relax and have your food...

Abhi: No need... let me move...

Pragya: Abhi... Have it for me please...
(Shows her puppy eyes and pouts like a kid)

Abhi got lost in pragya's antics and he had his food with her happily...

Time runs as fast as it could... Those three days, Abhi and Pragya easily mingled with each other... Though, they fight a lot but they understands their love for their family and their well being...

Abhi and pragya finds out that they have some sorts of attraction towards each other .. But their situations forced them to brush off those silly thoughts...

They purposely avoids each other and when they are together, they voluntarily fights with each other without any reason so that they can control the growing feelings on each other...

......

In the meantime, arrangements where going on in full swing in Arora Mansion... Sarla ma is busy in getting jewelleries, dresses and gifts for Pragya and his family...

Mohan Arora, prem Mehra and Aaliya comes there...

Aaliya: 😂😂😂😂 what's this sarlama??? Still we have three days.... Why are you tensed up like this???

Sarla: Oh Aaliya beta... Im nervous and I have to made sure everything is perfect... Im praying to god that everything happens fine... Arjun always wishes for the best... But he wont open his mouth for anything...

Mohan: Dont stress yourself sarla... Everything will happen as per your wish.... You are straining too much and spoiling your health ..

Prem Mehra: Abhi will also come tommorrow... He will take care... When is Arjun coming???

Sarla: " He is reaching day after tommorrow morning... I dont want to delay... So, we are going to see my bahu the very next day...

I want the marriage to happen soon... My son is so naive and innocent... Eventhough Arjun is in US, he is such a disciplined and well cultured boy... So, I find him a perfect match for him... ( God... Sarlama... Your son is a bad boy)

Im praying to god to make everything happen as per my wish and to hand over my little Arjun to my bahu..."

.......

The screen shifts to US... Lets go and see the well disciplined and cultured boy of sarlama... Aah... There he is...

(Oh god!!!! This guy dont have any other work... Always covered himself with duvet and doing naughty things... This is what the business he is doing in US it seems.... 👿👿👿👿👿)