24. Her closeness is affecting me badly

Start from the beginning

Pragya: No... Karthi... Why did nt you said me???

Karthi: That.... That... Sorry... How can I go ??? Who will do my works???

Pragya: No problem... I will take care...

Abhi: Now your problem solved karthi... Get ready...your flight tickets are finalized... Jiju has mailed you it seems...

Karthi: Thank you sir...

Abhi and pragya drops karthi in airport and returns to the guest house.... Abhi felt really bored and is wandering in the lawn... He spots Pragya standing there and is talking to someone in her mobile...

Abhi is completely lost in the giggling sound from the dancing lips of pragya

Abhi is completely lost in the giggling sound from the dancing lips of pragya... Abhi cant control rather than his lips to curved to a smile on seeing his fuggy smiling happily...

The next day, Abhi got ready to go to the site... He did not spot Pragya anywhere... Usually, pragya is the one who used to get ready first...

Abhi's heart panicks to know whether Pragya is fine or not... He is restless that what he will he say to priya aunty if she falls sick... No... No... Abhi consoles him that she will be fine ...

Abhi enters pragya's room huffing and panting and his mind is waving with unwanted negative thoughts.... He brushed it off and searched for pragya in the room... But to his dismay, Pragya is nowhere to be found...

Abhi shouts: Pragya... Pragya... Where are you??? You there???

Abhi hears the closet door slightly opening... He could not stop laughing when pragya's peeps only her head out and asked for five minutes...

Abhi find it very cute and he just wished to pinch those beautiful glowing cheeks, the button shaped nose and his mind screams to grab those dancing pairs

Abhi gets frustrated and gets out to have some toast... But to his surprise, Abhi found a hot pack full of Aaloo paratha... Abhi's eyes widened and he giggled like a kid and starts to have it without minding who has prepared it...

Pragya comes there and sees Abhi eating like a kid... She smiles brightly and sits near Abhi .. Abhi did not realize her presence but his focus is only on the aloo paratha...