The Party Don't Stop Till Drama Comes In

Since boredom was NOT their thing, everyone came over to Lexi's house for another basement party. Kiwi, Shane, Dean, Savannah, Roc, Lexi, RayRay, Saph, Leah, and Sahana were all downstairs. Prodigy was still in his room, sleeping. He'd hardly gotten out of his room, and the only person he'd let in was Sahana. Truly, he'd just wanted to avoid Leah.

Downstairs, Shane and RayRay were having a soda-chuggging contest. The screams of everyone around them chanting "CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!.." filled the air. Shane was conpetitive, but Ray was smart. He had skill and technique, which made the competition interesting. Finally, Shane slammed his bottle down, and just as he was about to give up, RayRay dropped his bottle and ran to the bathroom. Shane's look of shame quickly was replaced with pride, and he began cheering. 

Shane: YEAHHH !

Kiwi: Yeah , I knew my boo could do it!

Shane: Yeah, and we'll continue cheering me on as soon as I return from the bathroom!!

And he runs to the other bathroom, the same time RayRay comes out all refreshed and smiles.

Lexi: Hahahaa that was funny.

Dean: Yeah, but i'm getting kinda bored ..

Savannah: How bout a nice game of Never Have I Ever?

Half the crowd replied in "yeahh !" while the others were against it.

Shane: Sorry, but i'd rather not see ... SOME PEOPLE here butt-naked.

Bursts of laughter came up and they agreed not to play.

Savannah: Fine, then Truth or Dare.

Once everyone agreed that was good, then they sat down to begin playing.

Lexi: Hey, before we start, anybody want me to bring any snacks?

Everyone: YEAH!

Lexi: Aightt .. hey, Sahana? Can you come help me?
Sahana: Uhh.. sure. Hol' up.

____________________________________________________

In the kitchen, Sahana and Lexi were pouring chips and dip into bowls.

Lexi: So, what's up with Prod?

Sahana: Huh?

Lexi: Why's he all... in his room and everything. Why isn't he with us downstairs?
Sahana: Oh, it's just a headache. No problem.

Lexi: Really? Cause that's what he said to us when you weren't here. When he was actually missing YOU.

Sahana's reply was the silence.

Lexi: But now you're here, so ... there has to be something up.

Sahana: Well, I mean ... maybe he DOES actually have a headache. There doesn't always have to be some sort of drama in here.

Lexi: Im sorry, Im just saying. It seems a little strange to me that he's been hiding in that room of his ever since he's seen Leah.

Sahana: It's probably nothing, so please, Lexi. Stop tryna cause more trouble.

Lexi: But im not! Im just-

Sahana: Please?

Lexi: *takes a deep breath* fine.

Sahana: Thank you.

Lexi hands her a cup of bloodred tea.

Lexi: Here, give this to Prod. It's a special Arabian tea to get rid of headaches.

Sahana: Thanks.

Lexi just nods and turns around, taking the bowls of chips and dip downstairs.

_____________________________________

Its No Secret Im MINDLESSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara