Whooooo ! Just got HOTT up in hurr !

Prodigy was laying in his bead thinking and listening to his iPod. He was thinking about what he was gonna do when since Leah AND Sahana are here. He didn't know that was Sahana's friend! But she must've known he was himself. How could she not know? "That little bitch.." he thought, just as there was a knock on his door.

???: Boo, is there something wrong?
It was Sahana.

Prod: Uh , no.

Sahana: Can I come in?
Prod: Ehh , sure.

Sahana opened the door, and walked in, closing it behind her.

Sahana: Are you okay?

She sat on the bed beside him, while he stayed laying down.

He moved over and lifted his blanket and motioned for her to lay next to him.

She did as so, and leaned her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her, and they laid like that for a while.

Sahana broke the silence.

Sahana: Sometimes I feel like there's no time for just us anymore.

Prod didn't say anything, only listened.

Sahana: Like there's always something on our minds to care about...

Prod: Mhm.

Sahana: And a relationship should be completely truthful, right?

Prod nodded.

Sahana: Well, I wanted to tell you something. Just.. promise you won't freak or say anything to anyone.

Prod: Uh.. sure.

Sahana: Are you positive?

Prod: I promise, baby.

Sahana: Ok, well. My brother took Chelsea in one day and got her really drunk. I mean, really drunk. I think they went upstairs and started fucking because I heard some really terrible noises coming from his room- both of their voices. I wanted to tell Chelsea that she shouldn't be with him, but she ignored me. I didn't wanna tell Lexi because she'd get mad.

Prod: Why?

Sahana: Because there's more.

Sahana sat up, and Prod did the same, focusing on her words.

Sahana: She'd come over everyday and they'd do the same. But once in a while, I'd come home to hear them fighting. Of course he'd start a fight, but I heard something about her getting pregnant or something. I got really scared. Mike would be a terrible father, and he would be the one to her pregnant. But by the amount of times they ... messed around, I wasn't that surprised. But I was devastated. I tried to help, but they'd keep kicking me out. I'm worried about Chelsea. She's really changed. I think this started happening after Lexi left. She got depressed and needed someone to talk to, so when Mike started flirting with her, she'd probably just.. let him in. But the last week we were there.. that's when it got terrible. You'd just walked me home that one night, and you'd left to your rented house, when I decided to go walk to Mike's house to check on him. I heard screams as soon as I walked in the house. And... that's when I saw it.

Tears began streaming down Sahana's face, and her voice cracked at the end of that sentence.

Prodigy saw this and caught her tears with his finger. His other hand stroked her cheek.

Prod: It's okay, baby. You don't needa tell me now if you don't want to.

Sahana stayed quiet and sniffled.

He laid her back down and he lay back next to her. Sahana turned on her side to face Prod.

Sahana: Prod?