Couples Ditch Day

It seemed like a nice day to go on one of my walks, so around 7:30, when everyone else was still sleeping, I slipped into some jeans and a tee, got my shoes on, and I headed outside. Surprisingly, the town was still alive. People were all around shopping and buying breakfasts at the cafes. Roc, being a gentleman, decided to take me to the cafe and by me a Italian breakfast. We sat outside at a table for two, as the server came up. 

Server: Buongiorno, cosa vorresti ottenere?

Roc: Tutto ciò che è bene per me e la mia bella signora.

Server: Va bene, solo un minuto.

Roc: Bene.

The server disappeared and I sat there, staring at Roc with wide eyes and dropped jaw. He wrinked his eyebrows in confusion and shurgged.

Roc: What?

I replied with keeping my shocked look on.

Roc: Keisha made us study a few extra languages while we were traveling Europe.

Me: Ahh..

____________________________________________________________________

Leah stepped up to the door and pushed the doorbell. A nice old lady answered the door, and Leah stood with a polite smile. 

Lady: May I help you?

Leah: Uhmm, yeah. I was wondering if Lexi was there...?

Lady: Oh, i'm sorry, she left on an unexpected trip yesterday.

Leah let out an sad sigh.

Leah: Really?

Lady: Yes, i'm sorry. If you don't mind me asking, who are you exactly?

Leah: Leah. I'm  Lexi and the guys' friend.

Lady: Oh, that's nice. I'm Madeline, their housekeeper.

Housekeeper? Leah wondered. Judging by that and the size of the house, Lexi must be really rich. Leah took a step backwards. 

Leah: Well, I guess i'll just go now. I'm sorry to bother you, Ms. Madeline.

Madeline: Oh, it was no bother, sweetheart. I'm sorry you missed them. I'll be sure to let them know you were here.

Leah: Thanks.

And Leah was on her way back home.

_____________________________________________________________________

Sahana: You can open your eyes now!

Prod: NO! I CAN FEEL THE WORLD STILL MOVING !

Sahana: YOU'RE INSANE! WE'RE OFF THE RIDE NOWW!

Prod: NO WE'RE NOT!

Sahana: YES WE ARE! OPEN YOUR EYES!

He took a peek with his left eye, and when he saw that they were off the ride, he opened his other eye.

Sahana: See? Perfectly fine.

Prod: That is the LAST time i'm riding a crazy roller-coaster like that!

Sahana: *chuckle* Oh, come on, you know you liked that.

Prod: No I didn't.

Sahana: Yes you did.

Prod: No I didn't.,

Sahana: Yes you did.

Prod: No I-

Sahana interrupted him with a kiss. Once she relased her lips from his, he smacked his lips, as if tasting the kiss, and then gave her a wicked grin.