My Hump. My Hump, my hump, my hump...

Roc left the room for a while to get his leg checked. He came back about half an hour later, with his cast off and his ankle looking good as ever.

Me: Yay! You got it off!

Roc: Yup.

He popped the 'p' and jumped onto the couch, next to me.

 Kiwi and Vannah stayed for a while, until Kiwi's mom came to pick them up. They left us sitting there on the couches just how we started: bored. I looked up at the clock, and saw it was almost 1:00. I just rested my head on Roc's shoulder.

Nobody knew that we were going out yet, and we didn't really show it that much. It's not like we'd burst out of the kitchen making out, now would we? Roc and I just waited for the right time to tell them. Boredom was as good as anytime to tell them, so we decided now. I didn't want it to be a huge deal, so I just burst out and said it.

Me: Okey so guess what?

RayRay: You got me a new  Ferrari! Ayyy!

I laughed at his stupid guess.

Me: Hahaa! I love ya, Ray. But no.

Ray faked a sad face, making me laugh again.

Me: Roc and I are going out.

Ray, Prince, and Prod exploded in a symphony of "Finally!"s and "Thank You!"s.

I shook my head at them, and Roc wrapped his arm around me.

Roc: Yup. It's true.

He gave his signature smirk, and pulled me closer to his body. I couldn't help but smile and blush.

Roc: Ay! There's them dimples again!

I smacked his chest.

Me: Shut up, stupid!

Prod: Yall, i'm tired.

Me: Hahaa! *singsongy* He's about to hit the haysack!

I laughed and the guys sat there watching me.

Roc: I thought you said you ain't Mindless?

Oh shit.

Me: Oh what?

Roc: You said you weren't Mindless.

Me: I'm not.

Roc: How'd you know Prod said that in an MB video?

C'mon, Lexi! LIE!!!!!

Me: I didn't.

Ray: Wait, what?

Me: I just said that. I didn't know he actually said that...

Ray: But he said it with the same exact pitches and stuff...

Me: That's really fuckin weird.

Prod: Wait, did you see that in a Split Rycey video?

Me: Huh?

Prod: 'Cause I saw it on a Split Rycey video.

Me: OHH! Split Rycey! I didn't know what you were saying.

(A/N- Lies, people! I just made up Split Rycey. Cool band namee sorta tho, right? Btw- I got the Rycey from my bffs couple name ;] nd i added Split in frnt of it for well.. i dont knoee. It kinda sounds like their splitting up :[ im soweee.. i didnt mean it like tht so noee offense buddiezz...ANYWAYSS.. continueee with the story, but Split Rycey duznt exist!)