Home again.. part 1

I was packed and ready to leave in no time, and Chels was obviously also ready. She wasn't going to change her mind anytime soon, and I wasn't expecting her to.

The car ride was silent. I just stared out the window, avoiding conversation at all.

I didn't want the summer to go this way.

......................................................................................................................................................................

**AT THE AIRPORT**

I held the ticket in my free hand while the other pulled my luggage.

The Speakers: The 5:00 plane for Denver had just arrived. I repeat, The 5:00 plane for Denver has arrived.

I looked over to Chels. I guess this is it.

Her eyes warmed up to me a little bit, and they flooded with tears. I had the feeling she was going to let me stay..

I just hoped.

Me: Okey, Chels. I guess this is it. Im really sorry. I didn't mean to cause any trouble.

By now, I was crying too. My throat burned so badly, I couldn't speak anymore. So, I just came in for a hug.

She hugged me back and kissed me on the head.

Chels: Bye, babe. I'm sorry I have to do this, but your mother will never forgive me if I let anything more happen.

I nodded, understanding, even though I didn't.

Chels rubbed my back in reassurance, and lightly pushed me to the gate.

Once I reached the door, I turned around to wave goodbye. She waved back and gave me a light smile, even though I had just lost her loads of money and got her a lot of trouble for going to jail.

I was back on the plane.

But I wasn't too excited to land.

Because when I did,

I'd be back at home.

Home was somewhere I didnt wanna be.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(for people with the app, the following is in italics)

When I didn't see her,

I wanted to

She has taken over my heart

My brain

My life

And I want her to be a bigger part

of my life.

I know this might be creepy

But I don't care

All i want

Is for her to be there.

**********************************************************************

Roc finally reached the police station, ready to bail Lexi out. His guilt rose so much he could barely handle it.

Roc: Uhmm.. excuse me?

Cop: Yes, young man?

Roc: Was a girl by the name of Lexi- uh.. Lexington, here?

Cop: Last name?

Roc: I... uh.. I really don't know.

Cop: Bummer.

The cop shrugged and walked away, leaving Roc helpless.

Roc didn't have anything to do other than ride his bike back home.

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>