Treat My Heart Like An Amusement Park

When I came back, I came out of flirty mode and thought about what the hell just happened.

Those kind of things happen to me sometimes. When I do things without thinking, then later I realized what happened.

Well, now, I realized I gave my number to a cute boy.

And that cute boy happened to be

Roc Royal.

My heart leaped up and I just wanted to tell the world. Of course, the world would think i'm delusional. I wanted to tell Chels, but something was telling me I shouldn't. So I listened to that something.

I kept thinking about Roc, nonstop, like a lovesick bitch.

I'm such an idiot.

I raised my hopes up so high, that I think a plane crashed into them! Because later, I ended up waiting for Roc to text or call.

But he didn't.

So I waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Until I fell into a bitter-sweet dream...

~~Lexi's Dream~~

The water on the beachside sloshed around back and forth. The sky was clear as day, and the sun shone on them like a spotlight. The only sounds you could hear were the birds, the ocean, and the sound of her heart pounding in her chest. She was almost positive he was hers forever, that they were meant to be. She was almost positive he felt the same way.

When he leaned in to kiss her, his hat got blown back by the warm, ocean breeze. When their lips met, she practically melted into his strong arms. He finally let go, and laid her down on the beach sand. He gave her a big, heroic, sexy, smile, turned around, and began slowly jogging away.

She tried to get up, but something was keeping her down, and she wasn't quite sure what.  The clear sky, filled with gray clouds, and the birds were replaced with horrific lightning bolts. The fun, blue ocean, became dark and filled with waves that could start a tsunami.

The water that was tickling her toes, rode up to her neck, and came closer and closer to her face.

She closed her eyes and let soft tears fall down. When she turned her head, she saw him laying next to her. She realized he was laying next to her the entire time. But over him, everything was all bright and sunny like it was for her.

The waves rose up to her mouth by now, and she saw him grinning under the bright sun.

The waves came up to her nose, and she couldn't hold her breath for long.

She was slowly going..

But he wasn't.

He could survive without her,

But she couldn't survive without him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***The Mindless Behavior House*** (A/N- this is in author's P.O.V, not Lexi's, yet)

RayRay, Princeton, and Prodigy were playing Madden 12, while Roc Royal was watching them, waiting to play next, while eating a bowl of pretzels.

Prod: Damn! Yall SUCK!

RayRay: Boy, you're LOSING!

Prod: Fuck, no-- ohhh!!! I'm that one?