Secret Location

The next few deliveries were pretty normal, and when we were done, Spencer dropped me off home.

Spencer: See ya later, Mindless Chica!

Me: *laughs* oh shut up.

Spencer: I'll text ya, k?

Me: But you don't have my number.

Spencer: Then why don't you give it to me?

I stood silent for a while.

Me: Nahh..

Spencer: Well, then!
"My Girl" started blaring out from my pocket. I pulled out my phone to see that I got a text message from a strange number. I clicked on it and I saw the message. I looked up from my phone and looked at Spencer.

Me: Really, Spencer? Really?

Spencer: Hehehe. I'm like a beast. I already HAVE your number!

Me: *laughs* you creeper!

Spencer: You know you love me!

Me: Surre.

I slam the car door shut and walk over to the door of the house. I put in my key and walk in. The t.v. in the living room was on, and the scent of popcorn was all around. I knew it was probably movie night. Quickly, I ran up to my room and pulled some pajamas from my closet, and rushed into bathroom to take a warm shower. When I came out of the shower, I dried my hair with a towel and started combing it out. I picked up my phone and saw 2 messages and a Mindless  update.

I clicked on the messages.

From Spencer: Hey cute stuff! By the way, Sahana wanted ur number, hope u dnt mind I gve it to herr.

My Reply: wow... give my number to total strangers. Thanks! jkjk. but gimme some background on her?

and I clicked on the other message..

From an weird number: Hey, Lexi. I got ur number from Spencer, hope you don't mind. Anyway, wassup?

My reply: Its alright and im good :)

I was about to click on the Mindless update, when I heard Chels calling my name. Movie Night time.

I ran downstairs and plopped myself on the couch. Chels came walking in from teh kitchen holding a big bowl of popcorn. She threw one in the mouth and then set it on the table in front of us.

Chels: Movie night.

Me: Already guessed it.

Chels: Betcha didn't guess the movie.

Me: Bad Teacher?

Chels? How the hell did you figure that out?

Me: You left the DVD case out, genius.

Chels: Smart ass.

Me: I know!

I grabbed the remote and pressed play. Aunt Chels and I laughed all night! It was a funny movie.

Me: Is she serious? Dressing all slutty for a middle school car wash?

Chels: Hey! Its working!

Me: Those guys are too easy, then! She's like.. all old and stuff.

Chels: Hell yea. I bet if I was out there, I'd get WAAAAY more people coming!

Me: Wow. I can't believe you'd even think about that.

Chels: You gotta admit its true.

Me: No.. it really isn't

Chels: Shut up!