Forgiven... no not you!

I was laying there on my bed, playing Mindless Behavior, when I heard a tapping on my window. I ignored it at first, thinking it was in my head.

Then, the tapping came again, and when I looked through my window, I saw

Spencer.

He looked really hot, but I ignored it, trying to stay mad at him.

His eyes look apologetic, and his face was still bruised from where I hurt him.

Some insane thing came over me, and next thing I know, I let Spencer in.

Spencer: Lexi, I--

Lexi: You have 1 minute to talk. Go.

Spencer: I'm really sorry about everything. You have to believe me when I say I never meant to hurt you. You are the greatest thing that ever happened to me and I can't bear to lose you.

Tears flooded my eyes and begged to leave.

Me: Then why'd you try and kill me at the park?

Spencer: I- I don't know. It.. My brain just couldn't handle anything anymoree... but I promise that won't happen anymore.

Now I was crying,

Me: Spencer, no. I'm not going to risk getting killed again, just because you tend to get angry.

Spencer looked around the room, and then held up head up, like he was thinking.

Spencer: Fine.. how about this?

Spencer took my face into his hands and kissed me softly, and gently, as if he was scared of my reaction.

I felt amazing.

All of the past days of misery, went away and I was standing here, alone with one of the hottest guys, i've ever seen, right here on my lips.

Of course, I kissed him back, and finally, he let go.

He checked my eyes and expression for some hint of how I felt.

I let out a small chuckle and said,

Me: I forgive you, Spencer.

And I reached my lips to his. He kissed my passionately, like we used to, and he pushed my onto my bed.

Spencer's hands came onto my ass and rested there for a little bit. I had my arms wrapped around his shoulders. Spencer's hands began creeping up, slowly, and he stopped around my waist. A few seconds later, he was at it again, and his hands pushed my shirt up a little bit. He left his hands there for a little while, then his lips let go. I looked at his face, and he gave his brilliant smile.

Spencer: Im really glad you forgave me, Lexboo.

I nodded.

Me: Now gimme some more of that...

And Spencer's lips met mine again.

His hands began creeping again, and he was getting close to my bra strap and stopped.

Five seconds later, the door swung open and Princeton stood there.

I let go of Spencer for a second, but then Princeton swings the door back closed.

I was a little bit worried that he saw that, so I kissed Spencer a little bit more, before rushing him back. Spencer grabbed his jacket, and jumped out the window.

He kissed my again, from the otherside, and then headed back.

I sighed, happily, and made my way to the living room.

RayRay and Princeton sat on one of the couches watching "Billy Madison". Roc sat on the other couch; the only one with a seat. I decided to stand for a little bit, but the guys noticed.

Roc: Lexi, why you standing? Sit down.

He patted the empty seat next to him.

I shook my head "no." and rolled my eyes.

Princeton avoided my glance, for obvious reasons, and I avoided Roc's. RayRay sat there enjoying the movie, unlike everyone else.

I tried to make the situation less awkward.

Me: Uh... so, Princeton. How's Prod?

Princeton: Good.

Me: Good?

Princeton: Hes living.

Me: Uhmm Okey,

Princeton continued his focus pointed towards the tv.

Roc: Hey Prince, Roc, I think Keisha's calling you.

Me: I don't hear anything?
Princeton: Hold up, we'll be right back.

I wanted for them to stay so badly. I really didn't want to stay with Roc alone. I couldn't handle that. He looked too cute, and that's not helping the whole "being mad" thing,

Roc: So..

Me: Okey, obviously, you're confused. I still don't like you.

Roc: Lexi, I'm sorry. I just wanted to help you. Spencer is a terrible guy. He's not meant for you.

Me: Okey, who are you to tell me that?

Roc: Lexi.. I like you and I don't want you to get hurt.

Me: Well, right now, the only thing that's hurting me is you.

It seemed like Roc was getting ready to say something, when the lights dimmed. A disco ball dropped out of nowhere, and slow, romantic songs started playing.

Do I smell a hookup?

Me: PRINCETON! RAYRAY!

The scene immediately went back to normal, and RayRay and Princeton came out with slumped faces.

Me: Really, guys? Really?

They shrugged in unison, and sat back down, finishing the movie.

Roc: Sorry bout that..

Me: *rolls eyes* mhmm.. whatever.

(************************************************************)

Prodigy sat there Skyping, calling, texting, IMing, emailing, chatting on different websites- doing anything he could to be with Sahana.

It was getting to his head.

He was going crazy.

Prodigy wasn't thinking straight, and his mind was out of control.

Is this still Craig "Prodigy" Johnson?

He questioned himself, over and over.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Oh mii goshhh..

Spencer's back

and he nd Lexi r closer than everrr

will this mess up Roc's chances???

staytunedd

nd of course..

StayMindless<3

#SpreadThePeace