Flirting with the other guy

The next day, I woke up at 10:30. The day before was pretty tireing with a lot of shocks. I grabbed my phone from my bedside, and I found 2 text messages.

From Chels:

Hey babe, I got work today overtime, so I'll see you at dinner if you're back by then:) Hugs&Kisses

From Spencer:

Free 12 o'clock, before work? Sure ya are. Meet me at the park by the lake. ;)

Okey, hold up. Did Spencer just ask me out? This is totally gonna ruin my chances with Roc-- wait a sec, Roc already has a girlfriend.

My Reply: Cya there<3

I hopped out of bed and took a nice shower. I blowdried my hair and combed it down. I took out the clip that was holding my bangs and let my bangs down. I brushed the bangs to the side, and put my hair in a ponytail, just until I changed my clothes.

I pulled out a cute, blue tank that said, "FREE KISSES" and had a picture of a sparkley hershey kiss. I wore a pair of cute short shorts and my sparkly, silver sandals. I painted my toes in blue to match my outfit. When I looked in the mirror, I was very satisfied.

Now, don't get me wrong, i'm not the person who's all annoyingly proud of their look and believe I should be on the cover of every magazine, but I AM the daughter of a model. Many of her looks got passed down to me, so I do look pretty good, if I must say so myself.

I have jade green eyes that I got from my mom. My dark hair is in contrast with that, which I got from my dad. I had naturally tanned skin, that never seemed to change at all. I was about 2 pounds below weight and I was a normal height. I didn't really have anything wrong with my look, but nothing to amazing in particular.

This outfit, though, was cute. No joke. Not bragging, either, though.

I took out my ponytail and brushed it down. I got too lazy to do my hair, so I just left it the way it was.

I picked up my phone, and looked at the time.

11:34

I still had time before the date, so I decided to take a little bike ride around the neighborhood. I went out through the garage, and took Chels' bike. I locked the doors and took my phone before heading out.

It felt nice having the breeze hit me as I rode down the hills. The neighborhood was really quiet and calm, the perfect place to take a calming bike ride.

I took two laps around the place,

and the third lap,

I ran into Sahana.

She was talking to some girl, and riding her bike. I called her name, but she didn't hear me. I called her name again, and she looked up. At first, she didn't realize it was me, but when she did, she waved over for me to come. I rode over to her.

Me: Hey, Sahana.

Sahana: Hey, what's up?

Me: Not much, just taking a quick ride before work.

Sahana: Oh cool.

The girl next to Sahana studied me as if I was a strange creature, and I tried to ignore it, for the most part.

Sahana: Oh yea, by the way, Lexi, this is Leah, she's my best friend.  Leah, this is Lexi, she's Chelsea's daughter.

I extended my hand to shake Leah's, and she shook it and flashed a smile.

Leah: You know, Lexi, you should actually come on the bike rides with us. A lot of the kids that used to come with us, moved so now it's only us--

Sahana: Actually, I heard some new kids moved into the Mackley house.