Tabloids and Paparazzi

I woke up the next morning realizing something,

I had been too sad for way too long now,

I had to get back on my feet.

I got up, and brushed my teeth. I fixed my messy bun in the back on my head, and placed the headband on. I ran downstairs to go see what Madeline had made for breakfast. Madeline looked a tad bit tired, and her eyes sagged a little bit. Her blue eyes didn't have that little glimmer it use to, which made her look rather sad.

Me: Mornin' Madeline.

Madeline: Oh, good morning, child. What would you like for breakfast today?

Me: Turkey bacon, eggs,--

Madeline: Orange juice?
Me: You know me so well.

Madeline: You know it.

Madeline gave a little chuckle, then made her way over to the kitchen. Madeline was like my mother. Since my real parents were always busy with Nina and Nick, so I would stay with the housekeepers. I didn't really know any of the other keepers, since there would always be new one getting fired and hired. Madeline was working for us for about 15 years- before I was born. She had pretty much raised me, and we had gotten really close over the years.

Madeline came back into the room in no time with my food.

Me: Oooh. Thanks Mad.

Madeline: Oh, no problem, darling.

I sat eating my food while Madeline and the others cleaned around. Once I was finished, I ran upstairs to change into some cute clothes, I fixed my hair, and headed for the mall.

Our house was pretty cool. It was nice and big and had a big yard and stuff, but it was only a few blocks away from the mall. I would always walk there when I wanted to.

The mall itself was pretty cool, too. It had every good store, and it was huge! Only problem was, I was homeschooled, so I didn't know many people there.

I decided to go anyway.

I walked through Hollister, Aeropostale, and Delia's and bought 3 tees, 2 pairs of jeans, and a skirt. I hadn't stopped there, I planned on going upstairs. I saw a newstand, and on one of the magazines, with a large heading

There it was.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Roc Royal was pacing the room back and forth trying to think of a way to hide it from Keisha. She was bound to know about this! Roc had just completely ruined the "Getting Real" project! Now, he was all over the media with a mysterious dark-haired girl.

Everyone in town knew who that girl was,

they recognized her.

But they couldn't let anyone tell who she was.

Things were already bad as is.

Ray: Dude, you gotta fix this.

Roc: No shit.

Prince: First, you can't tell anyone know that's Lexi.

Prod: Bitch, that's Lexi?!?

Prince and Ray slapped Prod in the back of the head.

Prod: Well.. that was rude.

Roc: Okey. NOBODY TELL KEISHA!

Just then, Keisha walked in the room.

Keisha: Tell Keisha what?

Roc: Nothing.

Keisha: Oh okey, because if it was something, I would guess it was... oh I don't know, this!

*pulls out a tabloid with Roc on the cover*

Tabloid:

Roc Royal's New #1 Girl?

under that heading, was a picture of Lexi, holding Roc's hand in "Taco Casa".

Roc recognized it from when she was bandaging his arm.

His eyebrows furrowed, and his face flooded with anger.

He sat down on the couch, and cupped his face in his hands.

Roc: Urgh!!!!!! I don't know what to do!

Keisha: First of all, tell me who this girl is?
Prince: It- It's nobody. She's just a girl that worked with me.

Ray: Yea.

Keisha: And why isn't Roc saying that?

Roc: Well, Im saying it. It's true.

Keisha: So why was she touchin' you?
Roc: Because I cut my hand on some glass.

Keisha: Oh hell naw..

Keisha threw her arms up in disappointment.

Prod: Keisha, this whole project is to get real. We're being real kids, and real kids make mistakes.

Keisha: Yes, Prodigy, but you're not real kids! I don't know what I was thinking--

Keisha's sentence got cut off by a few flashes from outside the window. Everybody froze. They knew exactly what that was.

Keisha slowly walked up to the window. She looked outside, and saw a small crowd of paparazzi. She shooed them away.

The second she turned around, a HUGE crowd of paparazzi came out of nowhere, blinding the boys and Keisha with the flashes of the camera.

Keisha: Boys! Run to RayRay's room! Now!!!!!

They followed Keisha's directions and went in. Rayray's room didn't have any windows luckily, and they stayed in there for hours.

Princeton and Prod fell asleep, but RayRay and Roc stayed up listening to Keisha yell at the paparazzi. Rayray played on his iPod for hours, until he fell asleep, but Roc couldn't fall asleep.

When the coast was clear, he left to his own bed and fell asleep there.

~the next morning~

Keisha: I have made my desicion.

Prod: Okey..?

Keisha: We are no longer going to stay here for the "Get Real" project, for obvious reasons....

RayRay, Prodigy, Roc Royal, and Princeton all began to argue.

**************************************^_^**************************

Dammnnn..

First Lexi leaves.

Then MB gotta stop their project..

what's next?

the story ends?

naw not quite..

I NEED MORE COMMENTS, VOTES, FANS, READS FROM U GUYS!

GIMME YO FEEDBACK!!!!!

Special Thanks to :

Chrisgal123

and

prodsmrsright

for givin me FEEDBACK:)

luv yall readers!

StayMindless<3

#SpreadThePeace