Fake Girlfriend

Sahana and Leah said goodbye to the boys Liam and Dean, then went back home to check out their new clothes and stuff. The day went by quickly and the girls each went to their homes to get some sleep. When Leah woke up, she was in for a huge surprise.

?????: Leah. Leah wake up!
Somebody was nudging her and interrupting her sleep. Leah groaned in response.

????: Leah wake up!!!

The person yanked Leah's hair, and she jumped.

Leah: What the crap?

Leah saw her mother standing over her with a wide grin.

Mom: Time to go!
Leah: Go where?

Mom: On our trip!

Her mom yanked off the blanket.

Mom: Get ready!

Leah groaned once more, and her mom walked out the door.

Finally, Leah was wide awake, and had actually comprehended what her mother said:

She was leaving

Today.

Leah grabbed her phone from under her pillow, and quickly texted Sahana.

To Sahana:

OMFG, We're actually leaving TODAY! Come over ASAP !

Leah jumped off of her bed and rushed to the bathroom. She took a nice, hot shower, brushed her teeth, fixed her hair, got dressed into her new outfit, did her makeup, and came out. Leah looked in the full-size mirror in her room and liked what she saw.

Her hair looked more natural today, and not like she just came from the hair salon, though it still looked good and shiny.

Her makeup was done well, now that the salon lady taught her how to do it the "hollywood way".

She wore a sequinned tank, and bright blue shorts.

Her sandals were really cute, and had sequins as well.

She looked really hot, and she felt confident in that.

Just as she rushed downstairs, the doorbell rang and she rushed to go get it.

Leah: Sahana!
Sahana hugged Leah.

Sahana: Your leaving?

Leah didn't say anything. She just nodded.

The two walked to the dining area ate, and made sure Leah had everything.

Sahana: Do you still not know where you're going?

Leah shrugged.

Leah: I don't really care, but it would be pretty cool as a surprise.

Sahana: Good point.

Leah: Just call me if you need anything though, or if Mike does anything.

She looked staight into Sahana's eyes when mentioning Mike. Sahana looked down, hiding the tears. She wiped a tear, and looked back up.

Sahana: Uh, yeah. I will.

Leah felt bad for leaving her bestfriend, so she hugged Sahana.

Soon the two of them were crying.

Leah: Its gonna be okay.

Sahana: *sniffles* I know.

She pulled back to look at Leah