What's Behind The Door

Keisha and Madeline met and exchanged "how are you"s and many, many other questions.

Finally, Madeline called us for dinner, and everyone ran to the table.

I, on the other hand, wasn't too excited for dinner. Nor too hungry.

I took my time walking to the table, until Madeline called me by my full name, then I knew I had to hurry.

Madeline: Lexington Montez! Get over here!

Me: Coming, Madeline!

I sped up and walked over to see the table, covered in food.

Roc and RayRay were sitting on one side of the table, while Princeton was sitting on the other side.

Madeline and Keisha sat at the ends of the table, and the only seat left for me was next to Princeton.

I sat down, natrually, as if nothing was in my head.

Which was a total misconsumption, because EVERYTHING was in my head.

I could barely think straight.

But I tried flushing it all out.

And it worked for a while.

I poured some soup and mixed it around my bowl for a little bit.

The table was quiet other than Keisha and Madeline's boring conversation.

Out of nowhere, some wet stuff started spreading on the table.

I picked up my bowl, to see it was soup.

Roc groaned.

Roc: Ughh.. RAYRAY! YOU ALWAYS GOTTA SPILL STUFF!

Keisha: Roc, stop yelling. RayRay, go get a towel and clean it up!

Me: Oh no, you don't have to.

I clapped my hands together and one of the young housekeepers walked in.

Amanda: Yes, ma'am?

Me: Clean this up, please?

Amanda: Yes, ma'am.

Me: Thank you.

Amanda rushed to the kitchen and grabbed a towel. She cleaned up the mess in no time. Once the housekeeper left, everyone in the room, besides Madeline, was staring at me with a shocked face.

RayRay: Dangg, girl. You even got your own maid? We ain't even got that yet.

Keisha: Yeah, and you ain't gon' get one, until you learn to eat without making a mess for once!

RayRay: Aww...

Princeton laughed.

Prince: Ha! You sounded like Prod for a second there.

Me: Oh yeah, speaking of Prod, where is he?

Prince: In his room, crying about Sahana.

My heart sank remembering her. For some reason, I felt like it was my fault they weren't together. By the way she talked about him, I knew she really loved him. And now he's in his room, skipping dinner because he misses her! They're more than perfect for each other...

Me: Ohh..

Princeton must've seen the worry and sadness in my eyes.

Prince: Yea... but don't worry about it. You shouldn't stress about that. Prodigy can handle himself.

I nodded my head, somewhat believing him, but I pushed any other thoughts aside, and took a spoonful of my soup.

Across the table, Roc was staring at me, looking me up and down, or what was over the table. It was like he was studying my every move. Eventually, his eyes stopped at my breasts.

My face reddened, instantly, and I looked down, trying to hide it.

The tips of my lips turned up the smallest bit, but the smile disappeared quickly.

Roc messed things up for me and Spencer, when we were both perfectly happy.

He doesn't deserve my forgiveness. Period.

Me: Uhmm.. may I be excused?

I didn't wait for anyone to respond, I quickly got up, but I accidently knocked over Princeton's bowl of soup and spilled it all over his pants.

Well, mainly in one area.

Around his, uhmm.. yeah.

Princeton jumped from how hot the soup was.

RayRay and Roc burst out laughing.

Roc: Dude! It looks like you pissed youself!!!

Me: I am SO SORRY, Princeton! I- I..

I picked up a towel, to clean him up, but it was awkward since I couldn't do it without touching his balls. He releived me of the awkwardness by taking the towel and cleaning it himself.

Princeton: Its no problem, Princess.

Liar.

This is considered a problem!
I clapped my hands, three times, and 4 housekeepers came to the rescue. 2 of them took Princeton to the first aid room, while the other 2 cleaned up the mess. Once the housekeepers left the room, it was awkwardly silent, and they all stared at me for about 3 seconds, then they acted like they were all caught up in the food.

I just ran up into my room, locked the door, plugged my earbuds into my iPod, and played "Mrs. Right" without blasting it, just incase.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The housekeepers made it as easy as possible for Princeton. They told him to check for burns, that way they wouldn't need to check.

As soon as it was established that Princeton was okay, he left the room and tried to find Lexi. He had to let her know that he was okay. She seemed very upset with herself, and Princeton, being the peacemaker, hated to see anyone like that.

He saw a door with sparkly, zebra-fur outlining.

He guessed it was Lexi's room,

to his surprise,

she wasn't in there.

But it wasn't her room.

He saw a hot girl all over the walls, modeling.

He recognized her after a little bit; she was Nina Montez. Princeton looked at her pictures for a little bit. She actually looked like Lexi a little bit, but she was pretty in a different way, but they were both, equally pretty, he decided

He noticed her closet looked a little overflowed. He ignored that, and began making his way out of the room.

He turned around and heard something in the room next door. He took a guess and wiggled the doorknob, and it opened.

Princeton couldn't believe what I saw when I opened the door.

Picture this:

Lexi, in bed, with her shirt lifted, so her bellybutton was showing.

And Spencer, right there on top of her,

attached by tongue and lips.

Lexi and Spencer, quickly looked up when they heard the door.

Lexi's hair was blown to one side, by the breeze coming from the open window.

Princeton shut the door just as quickly as he opened the door, and behind the door, he could hear the sounds of them kissing again.

Princeton was quite aware of what Spencer had done in the past, except for the part about hurting Lexi. All he knew was that she shouldn't have been with him.

He meant nothing good.

But she was still with him.