What happens in truth or dare, stays in truth or dare.

Sorry about the late updating. Im such a liar. Daily updating? Not. But, Im sorry and ill try and do better. I had a REALLY busy schedule lately, and we had midterms and crap. My grades were... ehhh. Not the best. I'm trying to do better this time so my parents will loosen up, so if im not updating, you know why. Second, my siblings are all born on the same week: this week. All week we were celebrating their birthdays and that was another thing.

Third, my cousins are coming this weekend and it might be tough to update with them around, because they have a lot of kids. Did I mention their annoying? Yeah, they really can be. So, yeah. That's another reason for lack of updating.

and Fourth, Mindless Behavior came yesterday!

So, Yeah. Mindless Behavior came to us, in Baltimore. Yay. But not really. Reem (Rayraylovesprinceton), our friend Sierra, my sister, and I all came too late, and we tried to sneek in- but failed. It sucked. We tried like 12 different times, tricking cops, lieing to security guards, and taking addmission wristbands from some creepy lady who was giving them out. I was pissed. I didn't even get an autograph! One girl we met said Princeton looked sick, because he was. People also said Princeton was crying. But for yall other fans, Prodigy was being talkative, that girl I was talking to hugged RayRay, and Roc, well... heres what happened:

My bestfriend- scratch that- sister, Lakiara,  actually got in, and she waited FOREVER in the line. We couldn't get in so we gave her out posters to get us autographs. We went home, but the next day she told us what happened. She finally got to go talk to them, but they weren't even talking to people! They just searched around the room and stared blankly. THEY WEREN'T EVEN TALKING! Granted, it was about 10 p.m. and everyone there, especially the guys,  were waiting for HOURS. Princeton was sick and the guys were tired a.f.

Anyways, she went to say hi, but none of them responded. She kept trying to talk to Roc, since he was her absolute FAVORITE,  but he wouldn't notice. Seriously. She LOVED Roc, and she was trying hard to get his attention for them to talk. They were standing there awkwardly, and she got PISSED OFF! She started taking the signed posters, and they caught her and the boys were smiling at her awkwardly. Lakiara felt bad, and gave them back the signed posters, but she was still mad. When she had to leave, she stomped away, very angry. She was talking with the people in the line and EVERYONE was saying the same thing. "Did you see the way Roc was looking at you?" "Damn, he was checking you out!"

Turns out, when Lakiara turned around, he FINALLY noticed her and he was staring at her and blushing. She was mad that it took his THAT LONG, whereas last Meet&Greet she went to, he talked to her non-stop.

Lakiara's godsister, Dajah, didn't enjoy it much, either. Dajah LOVES RayRay. Like, for real love. The boys were all tired and annoyed, and Dajah couldn't helt but noticed that when she came up, it looked like RayRay rolled his eyes at her. Yes, RAYRAY. ROLLING HIS EYES. AT A FAN. Let alone a girl fan. THAT LOVES HIM! Insane, right? I didn't even believe it! Just leave your comments and answer one of the two questions:

1-  Do you think RayRay REALLY rolled his eyes at Dajah?

2- If you were to meet Mindless Behavior later today, what would be one question you'd ask them, or what would be something you'd tell them?

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leah's parents had gotten everything put away and set in the house. It was a big house, so it had taken all day. The moon was shining, and she could hear a party nearby. She ached to be over there, having fun, rather than in this room, alone. She went on her phone and texted Sahana, but Sahana didn't respond. Leah groaned and tossed her phone on the floor. She closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep. She rolled over and over on her bed, trying to find even the littlest bit of sleep, but in this forgien room, without any friends, and with the feeling of guilt for leaving Sahana, she just couldn't sleep. Leah got up off of the bed and slipped into her soft moccasins, grabbed a light jacket, and tiptoed out of her room.