Luvin U

On the way to 7-11 to see Sapphira, Princeton remembered his phone was at home, and he stopped to go back.

Meanwhile, RayRay eventually got there, and he found it was closed, so he walked back.

Princeton finally reached 7-11 afterwards, and he realized it was closed, so he went back home, in dismay.

Princeton came home to see RayRay sitting on the couch.

Princeton: You're back?

RayRay: Yeah, she wasn't there.

Princeton: Oh. Where'd everyone go?

RayRay: I told them to get a room.

Princeton: They took it seriously?

RayRay: Naw, I meant it seriously!

Princeton let out a soft chuckle.

Princeton: Aight well, Imma go to bed.

RayRay: Kay, night.

Princeton: You ain't gon' sleep?

RayRay: Not yet. I wanna just watch somethin first.

Princeton: Aight, well g'nite.

RayRay: Night.

Princeton walked over to his room, changed, and went to bed.

RayRay, on the other hand, quickly slipped his shoes on, and quietly left the house. He ran a few blocks before making a left and stopping at another big house. He ran out to the back, still quietly, and began climbing the tree up to a balcony. He knocked on the door and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

Sapphira came up to the window and gasped.

Saph: Ray, what are you doing here?!?

Ray: Came to see my girl.

Saph: You're so sweet.

Ray: I know, right?

He walked into her room, sat on her bed, and patted a spot next to him, inviting her to sit.

Saph: You're gonna get us in a lot of trouble!

Ray leaned in to her, until he could feel her breath.

Ray: I don't mind.

He leaned in more and kissed her, soft but passionate. She kissed back and put her arms around him. He had his hands placed on her upper arms, and tilted hisvhead slightly. Her tongue scavanged the rim of his lips, until he opened his mouth to let her in. She smiled behind the kiss, grateful that RayRay was here.

When she let go, Ray was a little startled, until he saw she sat with a grin on her face.

Saph: Do you want anything to eat.. or drink or something?

RayRay: Sure.

Saph ran downstairs and grabbed the Chips Ahoy, and ran back up to her room.

RayRay clapped his hands like a happy five-year-old, and Saph shushed him.

Saph: My dad's gonna hear you.

Ray nodded and helped himself to a cookie.

The two of them talked and ate cookies for a while, until Ray had to leave.

The entire time, Saph was oblivious to the fact that her phone was buzzing, message after message.

-------------------------------------------------

I laid on my bed with Roc next to me. Nothing had happened other than some making out, we were just laying down. Roc was asking me about my life, claiming it was interesting, even thought he pretty much already knew it. Roc: You seem like you belong in a magazine.