I do understand why alot of people would think he's a nice person though, because when we were kids I did too at one point. He was my best friend and was always there for me. Then one stupid thing and he completely flipped and that's what people don't understand about Michael. If he likes you he'll be your best friend and do anything for you, but the second you get on his bad side it all changes and he'll make the rest of your life a complete misery.

****
Janet's POV

I was really nervous about my first day here, but so far everybody has been really nice to me and I've even made 3 new friends already and not only are they really nice, but Megan, Rose and Lucy are the most popular girls in the school.

"So what do you think of this place so far?" Rose asks as we're walking to out next class. "It's really nice. I was a little nervous about coming here at first though" I admit. "It's always hard starting at a new school, but don't worry. You just stick with us. I think the four of us will get along great" Megan smiles. "Have you sighed up for the theatre class yet?" She asks and I shake my head confused. "What theatre class?"

"You'll love it! The school puts on a show and sometimes it's a musical at the end of the terms and rehearsals are only twice a week and don't worry its after school so you don't have to worry about missing classes" she smiles. "That sounds great but I don't think I can join. I umm... I have a ba..."

"Oh my god. there she is" Lucy whispers to us, cutting me off and I turn and see a girl about our age walking out of the girls bathrooms. "Who's that?" I ask curiously. "Only the biggest sluts of the school" Megan scrunches her face at her. "Her names Jodie. She's in our english class, but she left a few months ago to have a baby! Can you believe that!?"

"Really?"

"Yup" Lucy cuts in "she's a total skank. If I were you I'd stay away from her. You don't want girls like her around you. It'll ruin your reputation"

"Enough about her. What were you gonna say?" Megan shrugs and I look at her confused. "You said you don't think you could join the theatre club. How come"

"It's just that. I um..." I pause and look over at Jodie as she walks down the hall with her head down as other people look at her then turn and start giggling to their friends and it reminds me of how hard it was for me in my old school when Beth told the whole school I was pregant.

"Hellooo" Megan says, bringing me from my thoughts. "I'm sorry what?" I look at her confused. "I said how come you can't join? Are you feeling ok?" She asks concerned "I'm fine" I smile at her through pursed lips. I just need to ask my brother first is all"

"Why do you need to ask your brother?" She frowns confused. "Wait... did your parents die!?... oh my god I'm so sorry I had no id..."

"No. No. They didn't die. I just moved here with my brother and his wife because..." I pause and glance over at Jodie walking down the corridor and everybody's staring at her. "So how come you live with your brother?" Lucy asks, bringing me back from my thoughts.

"I um... my parents thought it was best for me to move here. The schools in Indiana aren't that good and my brother offered to let me stay with him and his wife" I lie and instantly feel a huge amount of guilt for not mentioning Mikey.

"Really? That's why I'm living with my aunt" Megan smiles. "We're sooo alike it's scary" she giggles. I'm about to speak when someone calls Rose's name and turn an see and older guy who looks about 17, walking over to us

"Hey Karl!" She smiles, giving him a hug. "Janet, this is my brother Karl" she introduces us and I smile and shake his hand. "Nice to meet you" he smiles then turns back to Rose. "I'm going home for lunch today. Do you need a ride into town?"