*Chapter 52* - Now we are mates

* Matthews P.O.V *

I and Clarina had spent the night in bed. We had talked about everything between heaven and earth, and I have enjoyed it completely, of course we also had touched, and examined each other's bodies thoroughly, it didn't seems like any of us could keep our hands off the other. But we had not made love again, not because we didn't wanted to, but because I knew, even though Clarina would never admit it , she was sore after our lovemaking , but it's haven't prevented us I to cuddle a little. We were now on our way down to the breakfast table, and I could not remove the big smile that was apparently permanently imprinted on my face, and when I looked down at Clarina, I saw that her smile was just as big, we looked at each other, and couldn't help but laugh, Clarina stopped and looked up at me with a smile.

"Everyone would know what we've been doing; we have to try to calm our smile."

She giggled, I grabbed her other hand, so that I had a hold of both her hands and turned her so that we were standing right in front of each other, then I put my forehead against hers, staring her gently into my eyes before I with a contented smile whispered.

"I don't mind that they know, and no matter how serious we look when we step into the dining room, they will still know how happy you've made me ... Simply because of this."

I muttered before I bowed my head farther down and gently kissed my mark on her collarbone, and heard Clarina groan at my caress, and knew that my contact with my mark turned her on. That was how it had always been when a werewolf had claimed his woman, when he touched it, it would give pleasing to his mate, but if someone else touched it, it would be painful both for the part who bore the mark and the one who touched about it. It was a way fate had tried to make sure that no one was taken from their mate by force. Clarina groaned and put her arms around my neck for support, I smiled before I with one last gentle kiss on her new label pulled me back and smiled wryly at her. Clarina looked up at me with blurry eyes before she with blushing cheeks put a hand over the mark, and shyly look up on me.

"I didn't think about that the mark show everyone that we had been together, it's actually a little embarrassing. And to think that everyone knows that once you have the mark, it means that you have made loved."

Did she said shyly, but still with a proud look in her eye. I smiled down at her before I kissed her gently on the mouth.

"Yes, but look at it this way, that you now bear my mark, showing everybody of our pack that you are now a part of us, and that you are now a part of our family and that you always is mine."

I said with a gentle smile, and Clarina grinned back before she wove her fingers into mine and pulled me toward the door to the dining room.

"Let's go in and show them all that you and I am now a couple and always be together."

I smiled back at her and gave her hand a squeeze before I opened the door to the dining room. As soon as we entered, all conversation stopped, and all turned their heads towards us. It was Emily who broke the silence by scream before she got up from her place and stormed over and threw her arms around Clarina.

"God you have let him Claim you. You must tell me everything, how it was and how it felt and how..."

She went wild loose, and I heard Clarina laugh, before she laid a hand over Emily's mouth to get her to be quiet before she softly said.

"You do realize that you want me to tell you, how your brother is in bed right?"

She said with laughter in her voice, and I was sure I had an equally disgusting look on my face as Emily, who exclaimed.

" Adr ... Okay you're right, that I do not want to know anything about that."

Did she and the others laughed. We went and sat down, and my mother stared at Clarinas mark. As she continued to just stare, I cleared my throat.

"Mom!? ... Will you stop staring at my mate, you make her uncomfortable."

I said as I saw how Clarina writhed on the chair. But mother shook her head as if to get out of it before she looked at me before she again looked at Clarinas mark.

"I'm sorry, but her mark is simply the most detailed I've never seen anything like it, it's just so beautiful."

She said while she stared at Clarinas mark, Clarina came with a little shy sound before she put a hand over the mark, and I noticed that there were several who had been staring at it with interest. My father smiled at Clarina before he said.

"I am glad that my son finally pulled himself together and made you his, he has not exactly been the happiest when you weren't together. Anyway I just want to welcome you to the pack, and I know that you will be good for my son, and when the time comes for our pack. I am proud that my son has you as a mate and I know that you will always lead him the right way, and that's what a good Alpha need, a mate is sometimes possible to get us back down to earth when we feel insurmountable."

He smiled, and in the last sentence, he smiled fondly at my mother. The rest of the pack also welcomed Clarina to our pack. I was so proud of Clarina, she had been so embarrassed that everyone would know that we had made love last night, but when I explained how the mark was perceived, she seemed proud. When we had finished our breakfast, and the rest of the pack was gone, I looked at Clarina, and caressed her cheek before I murmured.

"It is actually a school day today, but if you don't feel ready, it's okay that we stay home, it's weekend tomorrow, so we can just take a little longer weekend, and make sure that you recover completely, and not have to answer to a lot of questions about your bruises, but it's up to you."

I said gently, Clarina looked up at me before she smiled wryly and stood on her toes to whisper in my ear.

"If a long weekend means that I can spend the day with you in bed, then it's what I vote for."

A huge smile spread across my face, and with a laugh, I grabbed Clarina waist and swung her up in my arms and whispered.

"I completely agree with that statement."

Before I quick led us back to my room with a giggling Clarina in my arms.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*Comment*

*Vote*

*Fan*

XOXO FriendsIsEverything