*Chapter 22* - Chat with friends

*Matthew's P.O.V*

After School I headed to the Moonlight packs territories. Me and four of the other packs future Alpha, get together once a month, that way we would know each other and could ask for help if needed, the day we become Alpha of our Packs.

Two of the guys, Lucas and Rony came up to me, the minute I entered the house, and they both give me that man handshake hug. I laughed at them, we have known each other for years, our fathers have been friends for ages, so we have spent a lot of time together. And I consider them as my best friends. Ronny was 20 like me, and Lucas were 4 years older than me, and at the age of 24 he have become the new teacher at our school. I smiled at him.

"So how is it to be at the other side of the desk in the classroom?"

I asked him, I didn't have him in any of my class, which I actually was happy about, he was my friend, so it would be difficult to have him as a teacher. He smiled at my question.

"I start to understand how annoying I was as a student, because you student defiantly have no manners."

We all laughed at that comment. Soon we were talking about anything and nothing, as only real friends can. I looked at them took a breath, and told them.

"I have found my mate."

The looked at me with surprised, before they both huge me. Lucas smiled at me.

"Then come on, tell us about her! How is she? How do she look? How did she take it when you told?"

I laughed at all his questions, before I got serious again.

"She is the most perfect girl you can imagine, she has these unbelievable green eyes, and long red hair, and a perfect body with flawless skin...But I haven't told her yet, she is human, so it's not that easy just to tell her."

I looked down, and Lucas starred at me.

"It's the new girl...Clarina right?"

I looked up at him in surprised, and he laughed a little of my expression.

"I could tell by your description that it was her, I have her in my history class, I grown quit fun of her, she is very quiet but clever. I really think you got lucky there."

He smiled and I saw Rony nod in agreement, and I couldn't hold back a smile. But I have to tell them anything.

"But I messed up. Last Friday Clarina was unfortunately drugged by Charles from my pack, because he would have some fun with her, but luckily me and some other guys stopped him, I don't need to tell you he isn't a part of my pack any more do I?... But I took Clarina to my room, just to make sure she was safe. But the things developed, and we ended up kissing, and I couldn't hold my wolf back, so I make her come, I didn't sleep with her but you know...And afterworth she couldn't bear to look at me... So I haven't exactly made it easier for myself."

I said ironic. They both looked at me, before Rony said.

"I don't think that's right, Clarina dosn't seem like one of the girl who is with a guy for fun, so if she played along that evening, you make her come, she can't hate you, just give her some time to deal with what happen between you two."

Lucas nodded and smiled at me.

"Clarina isn't a girl who just have a fling with some random kid, I'm sure you mean something to her, or she wouldn't have gone that far with you."

I looked at them and smiled. That exactly what Simon had said, they couldn't all be mistaken right?

"Thank you guys I really appreciate it... But what about you, anything exciting happened?"

Rony laughed.

"No man, nothing as exciting as for you, I actually have had a really boring time since last time, the fling I use to have with random girls don't interest me anymore, so nothing happen in my life."

He said, and looked over at Lucas, who smiled.

"Maybe you just waiting for you mate, and are getting tired of all those other girls."

We all laughed at that, because we know he properly was right. Then he surprised us by saying.

"I have also found my mate... Or haven't found her but her scent, fresh sea salt and grapeseed oil, I think she have to be either a colleague or a student at our school, since it always at the school that I can smelled her, but I can't figure out who it is, every time I follow her scent, it just suddenly fading in the middle of nowhere, and its make me kind of depressed, to know she is so close, but that I can find her."

Me and Rony looked at him, before giving him a man hug.

"Don't worry bro you will find her."

All this talking, make me forget the time, I looked at my watch and cursed.

"Fuck man, I'm late. I promise my parents to come home early, because of some dinner guest, I have to go."

I said and gave them both a quick huge, before I leave.

I ended up having to exceeding the speed limit, to get home at time. I got home only 10 minutes late, I cursed again, I have to have a quick shower and some new clothes, before I present myself. But as soon as I got out of the car it hit me, the smell of fresh air in the forest just after the rain has fallen and raspberry. My wolf went berserk.

"Mate, mate our mate is here, find her. We have to be with her, make sure she's okay. Maybe this is our chance to talk to her as human, find her."

I absolutely agree, I quickly ran up the front stairs, and followed Clarina's scent to the living room where I opened the doors, and immediately saw her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, she was an amazing view. Her lovely body, that I had first-hand knowledge at, was in a clear purple dress that went to her mid-thighs, while it was low cut, not in a vulgar way, but just to give me a hint of her clevis. Her long red hair was put up on the head, and her lips painted with red lipstick, which meant that I couldn't think of anything else but to kiss those lips. But I had already exceeded her limits at that point, so I had to go slow. I felt a smile break my face as I walked toward her.

"Clarina ...!"

I pronounce her name quietly, for not frighten her. When she smiled gently at me, I continued.

"Could you change your parents' plans, so you could come here?"

I felt the joy explode inside me, as she nodded her head.

"It turned out that, this was the dinner my family was going to, so it developed in the right direction."

My smile grew bigger. She really wanted to be here, but I had to make sure I had understood her correctly. So I asked, still with the huge smile on my face.

"So you really would like to eat dinner here at home with me?"

"Yes of course I said that already in school, it was only because I was going to dinner with my parents that I had to postpone it."

I had a hard time keeping jubilation back, but instead I just put a gentle hand on her shoulder, and immediately felt the sparks that flew between us.

"I'm really happy to hear that."

I said before I gently kissed her on the cheek and whispered.

"I'm glad you will give me a second chance even though I went way over the line last time."

As soon as I had mentioned Friday night, I regretted it, I could immediately tell that she withdrew herself from me. I knew that she regretted, why haven't I just stayed away from that topic?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*Comment*

*Vote*

*Fan*

XOXO FriendsIsEverything