*Chapter 4* - Getting ready for the party

*EDITED*

*Clarina's P.O.V*

When the school day was over, I went out to the parking lot, where Gavin was waiting by his car. There was a tall dark-haired girl talking to him, so I stopped, I didn’t want to disturb him, but when he saw me, he gave me a big smile and came towards me.

"Clarina, what are you standing there for? Let's get home so we can get ready for the party."

I had already sent him a text message earlier, so he was aware that I had made ​​up my mind to go to the party anyway. I smiled at him and walked with him back to his car, where the girl with the dark hair looked angrily at me, before she cursed in my direction, turned on her heels and disappeared. Gavin sighed.

"Don't mind her, it's just Louisa. She is sure that she is irresistible, and has been trying to make me interested in her for a month. I keep trying to convince her that a girl who has been around most of the school is not appealing me, but I am unable to convince her. So far, I have tried to be friendly in my refusal but she is starting to be too pushy, and I don't know how to get her convinced that I am really not interested!" he said. I looked up at him, Gavin had always been an overly friendly guy, it was really weird that he hung out with Julie, Antonia and me. He looked really good, and had always been very popular among the girls, but it didn't seem to interest him. But with a height of 6’1”, blue-green eyes and blond hair that always looks like he just got out of bed, there will always be girls who will be attracted to him.

The moment we walk in my house, Gavin smiled at my mother.

"Susanne I finally persuaded your daughter to go to the party with me."

I shook my head at my mother when she squealed and clapped her hands like a little girl.

"Oh! Clarina! Finally! I have always said that you should get out more. You are a wonderful girl and it can't be right that you have to stay alone in your room every night. But we have to get ready, what clothes will you wear? And make-up, you MUST let me do your make-up on; you can borrow some of mine,"

My mother said, and I could see that she had already started to plan, so I interrupted her.

"Mom do not make a big deal out of it, I will not look like an ornate decorative doll."

My mother smiled.

"Of course not honey, you're going to look beautiful in a relaxing way."

And as said than done, I was ready downstairs in the living room; my mother had really done miracles; my long hair hung for once loosely down my rush in soft curls. I was wearing a beautiful cobalt blue shirt, and a bright yellow short skirt and a thin brown belt as decoration at my waist. Not exactly any colors I would have put together, but it looked really good. Mom had given me Smokey-eyes, a very different look, but I actually liked it. It framed my eyes, and got the green color to appear even more. So now I was ready for tonight's party, or should we say, as ready as I'll ever be.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

                                 Photo of Gavin on the side

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*Comment*

*Vote*

*Fan*

XOXO FriendsIsEverything