*Chapter 25* - Buying clothes with my mother

*Clarina's P.O.V*

I woke up slowly the next morning. I groaned and stretched my arms over my head. We had come home late from dinner with the family Dust last night. Although Simon got back, then Matthew didn't come back the rest of the evening. It was strange that he had behaved that way, I'm sure it's not his normal behavior. Although his father had said that Matthew did some work for him, I didn't believe that was the reason why he had left the dining table with such a hurry. But I couldn't figure out what it could be, other than that I had leaned over him, but he couldn't hate me that much, that such a move could have such an intense reaction? But at least it meant that I could concentrate on what was being said around the table, when Matthew was sitting next to me, the only thing my body seemed to be aware of, was the heat that Matthew posted, I had been aware of all his movements, and had more than once, take myself in staring at his hands or mouth, and think of the pleasure they had given me Friday night. I was surprised that there wasn't someone who had discovered that I blushed when I got those thoughts. But even though Matthews behavior was weird, I had meet Emily, and was sure that we would be really good friends, during the evening we had been talking really well together, and we really had a lot in common and had agreed to meet on the beach this afternoon.

I stretched myself once more, before I, with a glance at the clock, that told me that it was 8:21, got up from the bed. I went into the bathroom and did my morning routine, when I got back to my room and saw my wardrobe through, I for once was sad about all the neutral colors, there were the majority of my wardrobe. Quickly get dressed in a pair of white Capri pants and a pink shirt, and then I ran into the kitchen where I saw my mother who sat and ate breakfast. I grinned at her.

"Good morning, Mom, where's Benjamin this morning?"

I asked, it was weird he wasn't here, because he always ate breakfast with my mother. Mother smiled a little regretful.

"He is with Anthony again today, to be plugged into things."

"Well, then you're free today ... I would really love if you would take me out and look at clothes today?"

I asked, and mother opened her eyes, before she smiled big.

"Honey, really? Is it because you want to try a new style?"

She asked excitedly, and I nodded a little shy.

"Yes, the dress you had bought for me, I love it, so I thought that some new clothes wouldn't hurt."

Mother stood up quickly and gave me a hug.

"Hurry up and eat your breakfast, then we leave right away, it will be so exciting, I've been looking forward to buying clothes with you."

Now 4 hours after, we were home again, with 10 bags of clothing. I was really out of my comfort zone this time, all I had bought was in bright colors and things that I previously wouldn't even have considered. But now I stood in front of my mirror in a performing green skirt and a long clear cobalt blue shirt. I smiled to myself, it would take a little time getting used to, but I would get used to it. Quickly, I ran down the stairs, and called in to my mom.

"I'm going for a walk, and then go over to Emily, we agreed to go to the beach today."

"It's okay, honey, have fun."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I know this is short, but I want to show that Clarina and her mother really have a good mother daughter relationship. So just a filler.

*Comment*

*Vote*

*Fan*

XOXO FriendsIsEverything