*Chapter 28* - Think that my mate is yours?!

*** Previous chapter contains mature content, so I chose to make this chapter private. To read chapter 27, it's necessary that you follow me. ***

Matthew's P.O.V *

Clarina had fallen asleep, and cuddled into me, with her head on my chest. I stroked her lovingly through her hair, and just enjoyed the feeling of her so close to me, even Mathieu was relaxed and didn't tried to cease to control, but just enjoyed having our mate with us. I couldn't get the smile off my face, Clarina actually like to be with me, and she had let me satisfy her twice, and she admitted that she both times had wanted it, and that I had not force her, at this I was so happy, I had really felt bad about what I had done that night, but now that I knew that she had enjoyed it, I could look back at it with pleasure, and when I remembered her curious but shy touches. I was delighted that she felt so comfortable with me that she overcame her shyness. I looked down at her before I made a little sad smile and stroked her cheek to wake her up, we had been here a while now and I had an agreement with Lucas, so it was about time to get back. Clarina stir a little when I tried to wake her, and I grinned, she looked like a tired little kitten who wouldn't wake up, she tried to snuggle closer to me, to get back to sleep, but even though I enjoyed her presence I shook her gently to make her wake.

"Come on little kitten, it's time to wake up."

Clarina moaned softly as she stir a little once more, before her eyes slowly opened and I stared into her green eyes. Clarina smiled softly when she saw me ,and I saw how the redness slowly rose to her cheeks. I smiled gently to her before I bent my head to give her a gentle kiss, wouldn't have that she felt shy with me, I could feel Clarinas smile grow before she kiss me back. The kiss keep going and with a groan I pulled my head back. I looked regretful down on her.

"I'm sorry kitten, but unfortunately I have an appointment this afternoon, even though I would much rather spent the day here with you, I have to go."

I smiled, Clarina sat up with a jerk.

"God, what time is it? ... I promised Emily that we could go to the beach today, and we agreed I should come to her. How could I forget?"

She said. I softly put my arm around her and lovingly pulled her back in my arms and kissed her on the top of the hair, and mumbled.

"Don't worry kitten, Emily will understand. But it's good that you have to be with Emily, then we can follow back home, and I will not have to let you go yet."

I smiled, and Clarina smiled back before she took my extended hand and we walked back towards my home hand in hand. As soon as we approached the house, Emily came running.

"Clarina. I thought you had forgotten me ... And what do I see, that my selfish brother has hijacked you."

She laughed before she gave Clarina a hug, which led to her being pulled away from me, I could not keep a growl back, prompting both women to look at me, Emily with a knowing smile, and Clarina with a puzzled expression.

"Sorry but did you just growled?"

She asked, surprised, and I looked astonished down at her, how could I explained that I behaved like an animal. Emily saved me with a grin.

"You have made my brother act like a beast ... Well done, did you let him have his way with you?"

She laughed, and I saw the redness rise in Clarinas cheeks, I therefore hissed annoyed at Emily.

"Emily ..."

I exclaimed, but stopped when Clarina put a hand on my arm and smiled sweetly to Emily.

"I like to bring out the beast in your brother ... And who says it's him who gets his way, and not me?"

She smiled, and this time I could feel that it was me who blushed. I pulled gently Clarina to me and kissed her deeply before, I with a gentle slap on her butt, said.