*Chapter 6* - Let it slip she is my mate

*EDITED*

*Matthew's P.O.V*

I opened all the doors we passed until I heard her scream. My wolf took over and I ran towards the sound. I hit the door, and found Clarina lying on the bed with Charles on top of her. I quickly tore Charles off of her. When I saw her teary eyes, I turned on my heels and headed for Charles who was still sitting on the floor. I grabbed him by his neck and tore him up, and shouted in his face, "What the hell do you think you're doing? This is not the way we do it! We do not exploit people who are weaker than us"

Charles looked scared at me, and stammered, "I ... I would not ... I mean that human means nothing. Why not have a little fun with her?"

I threw him away angrily, and he broke the opposite wall because of the impact.

"You bastard, we do not have a little 'fun' with them unless they agree to it! And it is clear to me that Clarina isn’t interested in the same thing as you. You have exercised an innocent woman and it's not something I can overlook, you are hereby excluded from our pack "

 I said angrily, and heard gasps around me. To exclude a pack member was not a thing that was done often, but this was not something I would let go. As wolves, we were obliged not to use our strength against people who are weaker than us. And that Charles would unhesitatingly use Clarina against her will, made ​my wolf and I furious with rage. I turned to the other men.

"Get him off my land"

Charles was immediately torn up from the floor and thrown out of my house. One of the two men, who had stayed, besides Gavin, stepped forward.

"Truly Alpha, we really believed Charles when he said that it was something they had agreed on. We didn’t mean for her to get into trouble. We would never have done it if we thought she wasn't in on it"

I looked at him, and I knew he was telling me the truth. None of the 5 guys would ever intentionally help harm and innocent woman. So I nodded, but before I could say anything Gavin yelled, "Alpha ... I think he has given her something"

I quickly went over to the bed and looked down at Clarina. Her bright green eyes were dull as she looked up at me with a confused and imploring expression. I sat down on the bed, and was pulling her onto my lap, but was stopped by Gavin.

"Don't touch her!"

He said. I looked at him and growled.

"You’d better start being cautious boy. No one can tell me when or where I can touch my mate"

I could feel my eyes turn black as my wolf took over. I had a very hard time trying to retain myself. But I noticed Gavin's surprised look when he exclaimed, "Mate?! ... Is Clarina your mate? But she is human!"

I glared at him, annoyed that everyone commented on that.

"It doesn’t matter that she is a human. She's my mate, and you have to stay away from her. I don’t like to see you near her."

I said angrily, and was surprised when Gavin calmly said.

"I'm Clarina’s best friend. I'm not going to stay away from her, it will only hurt her feelings, and that’s not something you want, is it?"

I stared at him before I nodded.

"You're right, that's not what I want, or at least not with my sanity, but my wolf is of a different opinion, so you have to be careful around her, not touching her. We can’t retain ourselves. I have done it so far, but it can’t keep going; I'm strong but not that strong. ",I warned and Gavin nodded. We both looked down as Clarina screamed and grabbed my hand. She looked with pleading eyes up at me.

"Please make it stop"

I squeezed her hand and stroked her gently by her hair, before I pulled her up and whispered.

"Shh baby girl, just relax. I am here and I will always look after you and protect you"

I heard one broaching beside the bed, and looked up and saw Kevin who looked nervously at me.

"I'm sorry Alpha, but Jonas has just contacted me, they've been able find out what Charles gave your mate ..."

He stopped nervously, I squinted.

"What have they found?" I asked annoyed, worried about what it was Clarina had in her body. Kevin took a deep breath before he said. "Jonas says that they found some drugs on Charles which increase a woman’s... uhm"

He stopped again, I squinted and made ​​it clear I expected him to continue.

"Well, Alpha, it would obviously increase a woman’s sex drive"

He said quietly. I squinted before I looked down at Clarina who look confused up at me still with sallow eyes. I looked back up at Kevin.

"What do we do, how do we get it out of her body again?” I asked, and Kevin shrugged.

"Unfortunately that’s not possible; it has to disappear by itself."

I looked down at Clarina who confidently had her head on my shoulder, before I got up, still with her ​​in my arms.

"Come on, kitten, we’re going to my room"

I walked toward the door, but was stopped by Gavin.

"Alpha ... Don't do anything stupid..."

I didn’t let him continue, but just looked at him angrily.

"You have no right to tell me what to do. Go down and enjoy the rest of the party, or go home, I don’t care; but Clarina stays here with me, where I can keep an eye on her."

I went down the hall to my room, I closed and locked the door behind us. I carefully laid Clarina on my bed, but when I went to sit on a chair beside my bed, she grabbed my hand and looked pleadingly up at me.

"Please stay with me"

She said quietly, and I could not resist her pleading gaze. I took off my shoes and lay down in bed with her and put my arms around her. Slowly I could feel that she began to relax, and shortly after she fell asleep. I looked at her for a while before I too fell into a blissful asleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*Comment*
*Vote*
*Fan*