*Chapter 38* - Happiness

*Clarina's P.O.V*

It's been one month since Matthew proclaimed in school that I was his mate, and the rumor spread quickly, and there have been many different reactions. Most stare at me when I come into a classroom, it is clear that they are curious about me, but even if they stare, I get the feeling that they would accept me, and the last few days, there have even been some who have given me a hug and said welcome to the pack. The only ones who make the situation a little awkward is a little group of girls with Stephanie in the lead, of course, they're cautious when Matthew is nearby, they behave as if everything is fine, but as soon as I'm alone, they sends me angry eyes or trying to insult me with comments, but I just let it go in the one ear and out the other. I will not let such a pair of girls ruin what I have with Matthew.

It has taken some time getting used to, of course it's have, Matthew is my first boyfriend, and as if that's not enough , I found out that werewolves do exist and that I'm dating one, speak of a complicated relationship. But I love Matthew, everything about him makes me want to be with him, spend all my time with him, I'm truly happy.

I get interrupted in my thoughts when I feel a pair of arms around me, and a kiss is pressed against my neck, right at that spot, the spot that makes me shudder in pleasure, and he knows it. I can feel how Matthew lips form into a smile as he still sprinkles kisses on my neck. I turn around and grab a hold in his hair, and press my lips to his and kiss him deeply. This is how I always feel like, when I'm in his presence, but mostly I have to control myself because we often are surrounded by others, but here in our little oasis, I can do anything I want. I pull my lips away from his, and hear his disgruntled grunt at my action , but it just make me smiling mischievously, before I kiss him on the neck, yes you have guessed it, right at the spot, he is not the only one to tease. Gently I begin to suck on the spot and hear Matthew groan deep in the throat, while he pulls me even closer to his body, and I feel how excited this makes him. He grabs a hold of my right leg and pulls it up around his hip, to get me even closer, this time it's my turn to let out a moan when my core is being pressed against his hard member. Again, I attack his mouth with kisses before I putted my left leg around him, Matthew grabs my ass, to keep me close to him. I started rubbing myself against him, the reaction came immediately, Matthew groaned deeply before I was slammed up against a tree, and he started kissing me down my body, starting at the mouth then the cheek, chin, throat, sucked straight at the spot that made ​​me moan. before he went down to my breasts as he gently squeezed, before he pushed them up, so they were free from my shirt, and he took one of my breasts in his mouth, I screamed, god what is he doing to me, I don't think about where we are or that someone can find us in a situation that would be embarrassing, I only think of the feelings his hot mouth and tongue on my tits gives me. I'm still rub against his erection , which now is hard as stone, and I can feel that my panties are soaked, I let my arms slide down from around his neck, and grab a hold on his ass, while I again sucking on his neck .

"Ahr fuck ..."

I hear him mutter before he violently begins to encounter his abdomen against mine, in a fast rhythm. I'm with him all the way, and feels how my body starts to tighten, we have often kissed and cuddled in the last few weeks, but it has never been so violently as now, but I will not stop, I want to go to the place I know only he can get me to. I rub harder against him and scream out my orgasm at the moment Matthew again taking my left nipple in his mouth and suck. My legs tightens its grip on him, and I push myself so close to him as I can get while I scream my orgasm out against his neck. I feel Matthews grip on me also tightening, and his whole body stiffen, as he groan.

We stand still for a while, close together, not even a piece of paper can come between our bodies, I feel Matthew take a deep breath, before he give me a gentle kiss.