*Chapter 51* - Finally claimed my mate

*Matthews P.O.V*

Her little love talk makes me, if possible, even happier, it proves that it is something she really thought about, that this is what she really wants, We just told we love each other and which way would be better to show it then to Claim each other. Gently I stroke her hair behind her ear before I gently pull her down to me and kiss her. And this time none of us hold back, we are now both only in our underwear, gently I turn us so that it is me who is at the top and look down at my little Kitten, who looks with a heated gaze up at me. I groaned hoarsely, her hand slipping inside my boxers and grab a hold of my agitated sex which she rubs tenderly. I lowers my head and takes one of her nipples in my mouth while I let a hand slide to her panties, I can feel her wet heat through them, gently I let a finger slide back and forth in her opening through her panties and finds that she is wet and swollen, Clarina bite her lip and moaning and press up against my hand. Her body tense, and her heart beat faster.

"Breathe little kitten."

I whispered.

"I can't, not when you do that!"

She sucked greedily air in and disproved her words.

"It feels so good ..."

Her surprising words died away in a moan as I began to move my hand over her sensitive skin.

"Matthew, don't stop."

I smiled satisfied and muttered.

"Try to make me stop."

I continued my caresses, both with one hand between her legs and my mouth on her breasts. Until there was sheen of sweat all over her body, a fine layer that made her skin to shine. The sight of her long-limbed, wonderful body, which was brought to life in front of me, was indescribable. Her nipples were very sensitive, one touch and she whimpered when I rubbed she gasped and when I squeaked her whole body tense. When she began to moan without knowing what it was she was looking for, I leaned down and took one of her spiky nipples in my mouth and sucked hard. Her body shook and I smiled, I was not going to let her rest, not as long as I could feel our needs rage. Another wave ran through her, her hands grip onto my body, desperate to have something to hold on to. Slowly, I moved my hand from between her legs, but Clarina pulled her lips from mine and groaned.

"No, please more."

I moaned, I felt as if I was almost over the edge, and kissed her, pushed her back into the pillows before I slowly pulled her panties down her legs. Before I did as she asked, and lay over her again. Except this time there was no barrier between her most sensitive place and my big, possessive hand or finger. When I rubbed my hips against her, she put her legs around my life. She opened her blurred eyes.

"When?"

She asked, I didn't answer, but kissed her on the neck while my finger was stroking, rubbing and did everything to get her to lose her fragile control over reality. I lifted myself a little from her, and my black eyes slammed into her.

"What do you want?"

I asked, my voice was tight and rough with desire.

"You. I want you."

She moaned, I groaned and lowered my head against her collarbone.

"You're not ready yet."

I felt Goosebumps spread over her body before she wailed.

"What? Yes I am, I want you."

I could not restrain a moan and whispered.

"I'm too big. You have to be wetter."