*Chapter 34* - Telling her the true

***Previous chapter contains mature content, so I chose to make this chapter private. To read Chapter 8, it is necessary that you follow me.***

*Matthew's P.O.V*

I quickly got dressed before I slowly started to recover Clarinas clothes so she looked presentable again, wouldn't want anyone to see her and know what we have been doing, no one should think of her that way. But her lips were still swollen and her cheeks red and her eyes shone more than usual. At all this I was glad, it showed that she had enjoy what we been doing. But I wouldn't want others to see her like that. I grabbed her hand and led her out of the office and up the stairs to my bedroom, where I opened the door, and gently pushed her inside and made her sit on the bed.

I slowly let go of her, before I stepped back and looked down at her. I got nervousness, this could go either way, she could accept me and what I was, but it could also go the other way, and she could leave me forever. I couldn't accept that as an option. I restlessly walked back and forth in the room, while I constantly looked at Clarina, who just looked at me questioningly. I knew she was confused, but I couldn't figure out how I should get started. Clarina grabbed my hand and made me stand still, and she gave me a wry smile.

"Just say it Matthew, it can't be that bad."

She gently laughed, I stroked her cheek lovingly before I nodded.

"What I am about to tell you is the truth, you have to believe what I tell you, you have to know I never would do anything to hurt you. Please have an open mind about what I tell you. "

I look at her and she nods confused, and I can see the concern in her eyes. I close my eyes for a moment before I start.

"My family is not just an ordinary family ... We're all werewolves ..."

I stop when Clarina burst out laughing.

"God Matthew, you made me quite worried and nervous about what you would tell me, and then you tell me that you're a werewolf!?"

She laughs, I'm looking seriously down at her without saying anything, just waiting for her laughter stop, and then I say.

"It's not a joke, I'm serious"

I say in a quiet tone of voice which makes her laugh to stop completely, and she looks a little confused at me, then staring around the room, as if to find the answers. Before she look back at me again.

"Why are you doing this, telling me such a lie?"

She asks confused, and I grab her hands, but this time she pulls away from me and crossed her arms, protects herself against me. It hurts me to see her pull away from me, I close my eyes briefly before I re-open them, I have to get her to understand.

"You've met Matthieu ..."

I'm interrupted by Clarina there with big eyes staring at me.

"How do you know about Mathieu?"

She asks, looking uncertain at me, I keep myself away from her, the distance she has put between us, that's what she needs, even if it hurt me, I knew she needed it. I smiled gently at her.

"I know Mathieu because he is my wolf"

I say gently. Clarina just stare at me before she confused shakes her head.

"He's your wolf?! Do you think that you have a pet wolf or something like that? "

I can't help but laugh at this comment.

"No Clarina it's not what I mean, I'm Mathieu when I shift from human to wolf, I go from being Matthew to Mathieu."

Clarina just stare petrified at me, I can see how the thoughts running around in her head, I know that this is a lot to take in, but I have to get her to understand. I sit on the bed making sure there is a distance between her.

"Clarina ... Kitten, you have to believe me, what I'm telling is the truth ..."

Clarina turns her head and looks at me before she interrupts me.

"Show me."

I stare at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"If you're a werewolf, change, so I can see your wolf ... It's not so difficult is it?"

She says, and looks at me. I look deeply into her eyes before I nod. I stand up and reach my hand out to her,

"Let's go outside and I'll show you."

Clarina staring at my hand while she bites her lip before she takes my hand. I cheer inside of this vote of confidence, she has not given up on me yet. Slowly I take her out in our backyard.

"Are you sure that you're ready for this?"

I ask, Clarina just nod. I can see that she don't quite know what she should believe. I close my eyes and concentrate on Matthieu and let him take over, I can feel my body changing and takes wolf form. When I re-open my eyes I see through Mathieu's eyes.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*Comment*

*Vote*

*Fan*

XOXO FriendsIsEverything