*Chapter 14* - How can I tell my friend?

*Clarina's P.O.V*

As soon as I came up to my room and had changed clothes from what I'd had on at the party, most of all a pair of panties. I called Gavin, he took it after the third ring.

"Yes hello?"

I could not restrain a laugh, he sound as if he had a huge hangover.

"It sound like it went a little wild last night?"

I asked between my grin. And could hear through the phone how Gavin sat up in bed with a jerk.

"Clarina? ... How are you, are you all right? "

He asked concerned, which effectively stopped my laughs. Of course he was worried about me, he always treated me like a little sister, and that I just had disappeared during the party would have made him worried.

"Yes, I'm okay ... I'm sorry if I worried you yesterday, by just disappear."

I said, and could imagine how Gavin shook his head.

"Yes I was worried ... But not because you disappeared, I know that you were with Matthew ... I was worried about how you feel this morning."

This surprised me.

"You knew that I was with Matthew?"

I asked confused, how could he be so calm about it. Gavin was actually as bad as Benjamin in terms of being over protective of me, so how could he be so calm that I had left the party with Matthew. I heard Gavin clear his throat.

"How much of the evening do you exactly remember Clarina?"

He asked which surprised me.

"Not so terribly much, everything is a little hazy for me."

Once again, he cleared his throat.

"Clarina last night was unfortunately, one of the guys that were a little too interested in you, and evidently thought that you should have some fun together, he probably put something in your drink, and got you up to a room. Fortunately, I discovered what was happening, and with the help of Matthew and some of his pac ... Friends, we found you, and make sure that nothing happen."

I gasped surprised. Had this happened to me.

"But I can't remember anything about it."

I said in a plaintive tone, just the thought of what might have happened if Gavin hadn't discovered what was going on, made me despair, and that I couldn't remember anything about it made me fearful. But before the fear got quite a hold of me, another thought occurred to me.

"But how can it be that you let me go with Matthew?"

I asked. And could feel how Gavin hesitated before he quietly said.

"It was his house, he had just helped to protect you. AND it didn't seems like you mind go with him ... Why? What happened? "

The last question came out as hiss. And he sounded again as my overprotective brother. I pressed my lips together, couldn't bring myself to tell Gavin what had happened, I still felt embarrassed.

"Gavin ... Can't we talk about it later, I have to get it from a distance first ... I really called to tell you that I have told my parents that I spent the night at yours."

I could feel how Gavin fought against him selves for demanding an explanation, but eventually he cleared his throat.

"Fine I'll play along if they ask ... But you're going to tell me what happened between you and Matthew, if he has hurt you in any way, so ..."

But I interrupted him.

"Tanks Gavin. You are the best, See you on Monday at school."

I said, before I quickly hung up. Yes I know, it was cheesy of me, but I really didn't know how I could tell my best friend that I had lost my v-card, and that I couldn't remember all of it. It was just too embarrassing, I had act like a whore, and I wouldn't want him to think of me like that.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*Comment*

*Vote*

*Fan*

XOXO FriendsIsEverything