*Chapter 36* - Introduce my Luna to some of my pack members

Next morning

Clarina's P.O.V

I run out of the house when I hear Gavins car in the driveway, after a quick goodbye to my parents, I put myself into the passenger seat, and Gavin gave me a hug and a big smile.

"What'sup girly? Experienced something exciting? -And before you start to twist your brain on how much you are allowed to tell, let me make it clear that I know of werewolves, so you do not reveal any secret by telling it to me. "

He laughs, I look at him surprised.

"You know? But how?"

I ask him confused and Gavin laughing.

"Yes, your best friend for years is a werewolf ... We just don't have the right to tell people, unless of course they are our mate. And after Matthews' behavior yesterday, I understand that he told you"

I look at my best friend with open mouth and wide-open eyes, he is a werewolf? How did I not know? I've known him for 14 years but wasn't aware that he had a secret he didn't tell us! What did it say about me as a friend? How was I not aware that he walked around with something he could not tell!? Gavin smiles before he stops the car on the school parking lot.

"Don't worry Clarina, now do not be hysterical about such a trivial fact that you did not know, as I said, it is not meant that people should know about our existence, unless they are the mate to one of us, so there's no way you could know. "

He laughs and I smile back to him, it is something he has always been doing, read my mind.

"So Julie and Antonia also don't know anything about it?"

I ask, and confused wrinkles my eyebrows when I see him stiffen when I mention Antonia and Julie. But he just says quietly.

"No. None of them know about it either. The only one, who can tell human about us, is the humans mate, and it is not certain there is a mate for them. "

I'm look inquiring at him, feel he is keeping something from me, so I gentle lay a hand on his arm.

"Gavin? What's going on, are there problems between you and our other friends? "

I ask gently. Gavin's head goes up and he looks at me while he shakes his head, and with a wry smile, he says.

"No, of course not. Nothing could destroy our lifelong friendship."

He says. He put his arm around me when we get out of the car, I smile up at him. There is something he is holding back, but I leave him for the moment. I'm looking around the yard, searching to see if I can spot Matthew, and can feel the disappointment fill me when I don't see him. Gavin laughing and tightens his grip around me and whispers.

"Don't worry, if I know our future Alpha correctly, he can't stay away from you for long."

I smile softly to him before we go in together.

I have seen nothing to Matthew all day, and it's now lunchtime, I can feel that I'm a little depressed about not having seen him today, like it is vital for me to be in his presence. I open the door to the canteen, and immediately feel, he is in here. My head goes up and my eyes dart around the crowd to find him, and there, in the middle of the cafeteria he sits, his gaze intense on me, and when I smile gently, he gets up with a jerk. It's only then I discover the woman who sat leaning up against him. I frowns, don't like that he is near other women than me, Matthew who see the change in my expression stops before reaching over to me, so I tear my eyes off the blonde bitch, and look at Matthew again before I with a smile goes towards him. Matthew remains petrified. So it's me coming to him, he just stare at me when I come up to him, I look a little shy at him, and says quietly.