*Chapter 50* - Want to be yours

*Matthew's P.O.V.*

I woke up the next afternoon, and smiled when I discovered that I and Clarina was still nestled to each other even in our sleep, I couldn't stand that she was far away from me, and it seemed like Clarina felt the same way, at least she lay wrapped around me like she would never let me leave her, her head was still on my chest, and her arm was across my stomach, while one of her legs were entangled between mine. A long time I just staring down at her, happy that she was here with me and that she was safe, and fortunately was not injured in any way because of me. My little mate has a very forgiving heart, not only does she forgive it indirectly was my fault that she had even been captured, but she also works to forgive my inexcusable behavior at the party, where I almost forced myself on her, and certainly had done it, if Lucas hadn't come and prevented it, it was something I still didn't even accept that I had been about to do to the most important person in my life, and yet here was Clarina in my arms, as if it was the safest place she knew. I couldn't stop myself from gently caressing her face, she was so beautiful, and fate had determined that she belonged with me, now it's just up to me to make sure that it was what she wanted. Clarina came with a small sound and snuggled closer to me, quickly I stopped my caresses, I wouldn't wake her, she needed to get rested. But I couldn't bear not to touch her, so I ended up placing my arms around her, so she was now well entrenched to me. Another hour goes by, before Clarina starts to move, I can't help but laugh softly, she is like a little kitten that stretches so fine and delicate, I see how her eyes slowly opened before she looks up at me.

" What are you laughing at?"

She asks sleepy, I lovingly stroking her hair away from her face, before I answer.

"I'm just happy that I can wake up with you in my arms, and just enjoy to lay here and look at you."

I know I sound mushy but that's how I feel, and with Clarina I don't see any reason for her not to know. Clarina pinches her tired eyes together while she looks at me and says.

"Have you been looking at me while I slept? You're a creep, I knew it."

She says in a teasing tone, I smile and caresses her face again, I don't seem to could stop touching her, and says in the same teasing tone.

"Ah, just admit it little kitten, had you been the first who had awakened, you had also taken the time to look at my wonderful body, you simply wouldn't could help it."

Clarina giggles.

"You are really too smug for your own good, you have to get some sense of reality."

I play hurt, and ask.

"You mean, you don't think that this body is wonderful, simply perfect? "

Clarina giggles again, before she hoists herself up so she looks down at me.

"Yes, Matthew, I think you're absolutely perfect."

She smiled, before she gave me a gentle and loving kiss, but she pulled back too quickly. The teasing was gone, and I stared up at her. Before I raised my hand and gently caressed her cheek, and Clarina head slightly turn as she gently kiss my hand, I sank once again, this was serious, I had to clarify it. So I asked her gently.

"Really? Perfect, even after everything I put you through?"

Clarina looked down at me before she nodded.

"Yeah, you're perfect for me, and what happened was not your fault, I thought we had already settled that."

She said gently, I felt the joy spread in me, she thought I was perfect for her, it could only be positive, but she only thought of the situation of our captivity, and that was not what bothered me most, what bothered me most was that I had tried to force her. I therefore look up at her with sad eyes.

"It's not the situation for the past few days I'm talking about, I'm talking about what I was about to do to you at the party last Friday, I will never forgive myself for it, if not Lucas had been the ..."

I was stopped in my speech flow, as Clarina put her hand over my mouth, and shook her head.

"No Matthew, you shouldn't keep blaming yourself for that, Emily explained to me how it is to be werewolves when you finds your mate, and I know I didn't make it easy for you to keep Mathieu down, and it was the only reason it got that far, but nothing happen, Lucas stopped it, and you pulled back and gave me time to process it ... Therefore I can't blame you for anything, you wouldn't have done it if you hadn't been extended too far, and then you knew that you shouldn't have done it, so why should I continue to blame you, when I know that it will never happen again."

She smiled gently and I could not help but just stare up at her, with a lump in my throat, she forgave me, she actually forgave me, I couldn't express in words how grateful I was, so I just put my arms around her, and pulled her close to me while I repeatedly mumbled thanks into her hair.

I pull my head back and look at her before I gently whisper.

"You really are everything I could wish for, you are sweet and forgiving and really sexy, and I'm really grateful that you forgive me, I don't deserve it, but I'm so selfish that I accept your forgiveness. And if you allow it, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make it up for you."

Clarina smiles at me before she shakes her head.

"Don't spend the rest of your life to make it up to me, nothing really happened and I think we should forget that it happened and just carry on as before, to be together, and for me to find out more things on your wolves society."

I kiss her gently before I softly say.

"Clarina, I had told myself that I would slow down, and let you set the pace, but I have to tell you how much I love you, to have found you have made me a better person and I'm really grateful for it. I'm not saying I love you because I expect you to say the same thing but ... "

I get interrupted by Clarina is a finger over my mouth and she smiles gently.

"I love you too, Matthew."

I feel the joy spread in me, this is the first time we admit our feelings for each other, I knew that she care for me, but that she could say she loved me, after everything that had happened, was a miracle that I would appreciate every day.

"God Clarina, I really love you, you make me a better person."

I muttered. Clarina shyly blushed before she bites her lip and looks in at me.

"When will you claim me?"

She asks. I look at her surprised.

"It's not something I want to push on you, it's something that you need to be sure that you want, once it is done then there is no way back, we will always be connected. I know I'd do it right on the spot, I have wanted to do it since the first time I saw you, but I'm waiting with joy till you are sure about it to, and it's nothing urgent, we have all the time in the world."

Clarina looks up at me with loving eyes, and this time it's her caressing my face before she gently says.

"But I'm ready."

I look at her surprised, I feel my desire stir, but I have to be sure that this is what she wants.

"Are you sure? I'd love to show you my feelings for you in the most personal way."

Clarina nods and says confidently.

"I'm sure you've just told me you love me, and I have said that I love you. What can be a better way to show each other that, then to make us one? I love you Matthew, and I can't imagine any better way to show you that, than we are taking this step. I will not experience a situation such as we have just been exposed to, where I weren't able to get in touch with you and know that you were safe, and I've been told that we will be able to communicate by our mate link, if we have claimed each other. I really want to be your in every possible way"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Next chapter contains mature content so I chose two make this chapter private .

To read Chapter 51, you have to follow me .

*Comment*

*Vote*

*Fan*

XOXO FriendsIsEverything