*Chapter 40* - Girls night

*Clarina 's P.O.V.*

I left the dining room with Emily without a word. That was it; he was already tired of me. Of course I'd like to go to the prom, but I had taken it for granted that I was going with Matthew, but he had not even asked what I would prefer. I sighed sadly, prompting Emily to look at me.

"Are you okay Clarina?"

I quickly nodded, and gave her a smile, that Matthew wouldn't be with me anymore, did not ruin my and Emily's friendship, and I would not let it affect my night, if that was how he wanted it, so should I surely enjoy myself without him. After quickly been by Matthews room, where I had taken my bag, where I had some change of clothes, we went to Emily's room and started to get ready for the party. I rummaged through my bag for something I could wear to the party, but sat down with a groan on Emily's bed.

"I have nothing which is just a little festive ... I have to get Benjamin to drive me home to ourselves, so I can find something in my closet ..."

I was interrupted by Emily who went over and opened her closet, and led it through.

"I don't think that are necessary, I think I have the perfect dress for you, my mom bought it for me, but it is simply wrong to me, but I 'm sure it will be just perfect for you ... Here it is."

She said excitedly before she smiling pulled a blue dress out, and held it out to me. It was a really nice dress, it was of dark blue silk, and adorned with silk roses all around ... I walked cautiously over to her, and reverently touched the dress gauzy fabric before I looked at Emily.

"Are you sure you do not want to wear it, it's a beautiful dress."

Emily smiling at me, before she handed me the dress to me.

"I'm quite sure ... But try it on so we can find out whether it's you or if we need to find something else for you to wear."

She said. I took the dress from her, before going out on her bathroom to change. I look at myself in the mirror and turned around, I love this dress. Smiling I go out to Emily, who also had dressed, she was wearing a little dress with black lace covering the bodice, it was simple but she looked fantastic in it, which I told her. She smiled big.

"Thank Clarina, you too, you look like a million, I knew you would be able to bear it, and it is absolutely correct that you just let your hair fall naturally, it's perfect for the dress . "

I smiled. Quickly, we made ourselves ready, both with minimal makeup and other accessories. We were supposed to leave the room when I saw a thin beige belt in my bag, I quickly pulled it out before I strapped it around my waist, I looked questioningly at Emily, who nodded smiling.

"Yes, that you should definitely keep on, it gives just the final touch, perfect."

We came laughing down the stairs, where our mothers stood talking. They looked both happy up on us.

"Oh girls, you look wonderful, and I am sure that your cavaliers will think ... "

said Brigitta smiling, but Emily interrupted her.

"We have no cavaliers mother ... This is a girl night and we'll have a good time ... But we'd better get going, or we show up at same time as all those who think they are something because they came drunk to the party, and it is none of us interested in."

She grabbed my hand, and before more was said I was pulled out the door there slammed after us. I looked questioningly at Emily, confused about her haste, but then I saw Lucas' car was coming up the driveway, and I understood. Quickly we put ourselves into Emily's car and waved when we drove past Lucas, who smiling waved again.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Photo of Clarinas dress on the side

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*Comment*

*Vote*

*Fan*

XOXO FriendsIsEverything