The Last Time

The next two months were heaven and hell mixed together.

Falling In Reverse, Avenged Sevenfold, Picture Me Broken and Death to You all got along perfectly. Everyone in FIR and A7X and I exchanged numbers and socialized often, Dante usually with us.

On the last night of tour, after all of the performances, everyone from all of the bands were meeting fans and signing.

I had a noticeable baby bump, and DTY’s fans were quick to spot it and call me out.

I was talking with a few girls, not much younger than myself.

“Do you know if it’s a boy or girl?” One of them, Taylor, asked shyly.

“I do not. I’m hoping to find out soon, though.” I was smiling; the fans were awesome, and I thoroughly enjoyed talking with them.

“Who’s the daddy?” A girl named Erin asked.

A few others nodded, “Yeah, who? Is it Andy?”

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Andy look over at me and frown. He still didn’t know it was his, which I was grateful for.

“No comment on that.”

“I guess it’s not really our business, anyway.” Taylor said.

“Sorry, girls.” I told them.

“Wait, if we guess, will you tell us?” Erin pushed.

“I doubt it, but you can try her,” Dante said, coming up behind me and putting his arms around my shoulders, leaning on my back.

Erin giggled. “Is it Dante?”

I felt Dante laugh. “No, it’s not me. We’re not together.”

“Is it Andy?” She asked again.

“No.”

“Ronnie Radke?”

“I just met the dude two months ago.”

“Ashley Purdy?”

“Nope.”

“CC?”

“No.”

“Jake? Wouldn’t Ella be pissed if that was true, though?”

“Not Jake. Jake and Ella are very happy together. I’m a single lady now, and happy that way. I probably won’t tell you who it is, even if you do guess right,” Which you had. “But I wish I could tell you.”

I felt a small tug on the chains on my pants and looked over to see Andy standing there, with some chick hanging off his arm.

I frowned back at him and asked, “What?”

“Can I talk with you? Alone.” He glanced at Dante, who reluctantly removed his arms from my shoulders.

“Sure. I’ll see you all again soon, hopefully,” I added to the girls who were standing there, shuffling there feet nervously as if they’d just witnessed something that was supposed to be private.

The girl who had been hanging off of him let go and slinked off somewhere.

We walked to BVB’s bus, and I followed Andy inside of it.

It wasn’t like I didn’t still love him, or want to be with him, I just…couldn’t be.

“Yes?” I asked curtly.

“I want to know whose baby that is.” He demanded, pointing at my baby bump.

“It’s really none of your fucking business.” I retorted.

“It is if you got pregnant while we were still together! That means you cheated on me, and that means you’re…that means you’re like Juliet.”

“Go fuck yourself, Andrew. I didn’t cheat on you.” I spat, getting angry.

“You had to have. You’re just like her. This relationship was Juliet Simms all over again!” He yelled.

“Seriously, Andy. Get fucked. You’re with a new whore every night, and you could care less about me. If you want the truth, I’ll tell you: You’re drunk as hell right now, and I never fucking cheated on you.” I said, walking off of the bus.

“You’re such a fucking liar! You know what, I don’t care whose baby it is! You’re just a slut.”

“You keep telling yourself that, Andy.” And that conversation was over.

That’s how my last tour before the baby was born ended.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I'm thinking about ending the story tonight. Two chapters left. But, I'm leaving it up to you. Leave a comment on whether or not I should. P.S. The last chapter will switch points of view a couple of times, and will have a song on the side...I'm not completely sure the song is the *right* choice for the chapter, but I feel like it might work alright. But, yeah, leave a comment if I should upload the rest of the story tonight, and start the sequel tomorrow. (: