Andy Has A Secret

Rain’s POV

I told him everything. I looked him in the eyes while I did, looking for any sign of how he would react. They were really comforting, his eyes.

He hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

We argued about whether he could stay in here with me tonight, but he won, and the last thing I felt before I was completely asleep was Andy’s arm around my waist and being pulled closer to him. I was too tired to fight about it.

I woke up the next day to an empty bed. Andy was gone. Maybe it’s for the best, I told myself as I stood up and stretched. Then I caught sight of all of my pictures stacked on my bedside table with a note on top. I moved over to the table and picked it up.

‘I had to go do something really quick. I’ll be back around noon so we can hang out. Love Sincerely, Andy.

P.S. I cleaned up the bathroom. See you soon.’

I grabbed my phone and walked into the bathroom. Sure enough, the floor was spotless and there were a couple of blood red towels that had once been white in the trash can.

‘You didn’t have to.’ I texted him.

‘I don’t care; I wanted to.’ He texted back a minute later. ‘I’ll be at your door in five, so be ready. ;)’

Five minutes?!

I ran out of the bathroom and opened my suitcase, pulling out another Blood On The Dance Floor tee and black skinny jeans (my usual), along with two lace up black sleeves.

Going back into the bathroom, I got dressed and teased my hair as quickly as possible.

Just as I got done applying eyeliner, I heard a knock on the door.

I dropped the eyeliner pencil and ran out to open the door. I threw my arms around Andy’s neck and hugged him. “Thank you so much, Andy.”

“No problem. Now, what do you want to do today?”

“Hang out in here?”

“Sounds good.” I noticed a bandage on his hand.

“What happened to your hand?” I asked as I closed the door.

He smiled a secret smile. “Nothing.”

Andy’s POV

I woke up early and cleaned the bathroom. In doing so, I realized that there was something I needed to do, and I wanted to do it today.

I called the local tattoo parlor. They scheduled me in for 11:30.

The clock said 11. I’d better get going. I piled all of the pictures that had been scattered around the bathroom on her side table and wrote her a note, then left.

What I had arranged to do at the tat parlor was a bit more painful than I thought it would be.

After I paid the tattoo parlor, I went back to the hotel, receiving a text from Rain as I walked into the lobby.

‘You didn’t have to.’ I figured she was talking about the bathroom or staying with her last night. Or both.

‘I don’t care; I wanted to.’ I sent. Then typed, ‘I’ll be at your door in five, so be ready. ;)’

Five minutes later, I knocked on her room door and it swung open. Her arms were around my neck right away and she was whispering, “Thank you so much, Andy,” In my ear. Her voice made me close my eyes as I hugged back, wishing for this moment to never end.

“No problem,” I said. “What do you want to do today?”

“Hang out in here?”

“Sounds good,” I agreed.

“What happened to your hand?” She asked, noticing the bandage on it.

I smiled secretively. “Nothing.”

She raised an eyebrow, but let it go.

I walked over and sat on her bed, picking up the pictures on the table. “You are one hell of a photographer, you know that?”

“Thanks. Andy, how am I gonna repay you for everything?”

“You already have.” I told her.

“How?”

“You opened my eyes.”

 She looked confused. “Yeah, I’m still figuring it all out, too.” I added.

“Andy, please tell me what happened to your hand.”

I didn’t want to tell her right at that point so I said, “I accidentally cut it when I picked up your razor.”

Bad move.

I saw her expression fall to one of sadness and concern. She hugged me again.

“I’m so sorry.” She said.

“It’s not your fault.” I tried.

“Yes, it is. If I wasn’t so fucking stupid…Andy, I’ll try to never cut again, I promise.”

“I’ll be there for you if you ever need anything.”

As she hugged me, her head resting on my shoulder, I felt her warm breath on my neck and it sent a small shock down my body, but a good shock.

That was one of those moments where I needed to get the fuck out of there or I’d do something stupid. Because all I wanted to do was kiss her. I wanted to kiss her so bad and tell her that I think I’m in love with her.

But I couldn’t. Because then I’d be cheating on Juliet. Who I think I’m falling out of love with…But is it possible to fall out of love?

I broke the hug and stood up. “I think CC wanted to hang out with you today…” I lied quickly. “I should probably go.”

“Wait, why?” She looked kind of hurt that I wouldn’t stay.

“So that you and CC can have Rain-CC time…” I said quickly. “I’ll see you before the show.” And I left. When I’d closed the door to my room, I texted CC.

‘Hey man, can you hang out with Rain today? I told her you’d wanted to.’

‘Yeah, sure.’ He texted back after a few seconds.

I sat on my bed and put my head in my hands. I need to figure my shit out.