It's Fate

I couldn’t help but smile, butterflies swarming my stomach.

He took my hand and led me out to his car.

“I want you to keep your eyes closed, okay? Just relax and let me guide you.” He said.

I nodded, leaning back in the seat and closing my eyes. I relaxed and listened to him humming gently, holding my hand and driving.

After a while, I felt the car come to a stop. He made sure I kept my eyes closed, and opened my door, leading me somewhere.

It was fun, really, not knowing where we were going.

The ground gradually became less hard and I felt something soft beneath my feet. I could feel Andy’s grin against my cheek as he continued to lead me wherever we were going.

I didn’t try to make any guesses; I was down with it being a complete surprise.

The ground became semi-hard again, and I became slightly more curious, but kept going.

We came to a halt.

“Okay,” He whispered in my ear, arms around me once more. “You can open your eyes.”

I slowly opened my eyes.

The sight before me was breathtaking.

We were on a cliff, overlooking the ocean, which stretched far beyond us, the moonlight glimmering off of the water.

I turned around in his arms. “Andy, this is beautiful.”

Andy’s POV

“I know. Every time I come here, I think of you.” It was the truth.

She hugged me tightly and then kissed me. “You’re amazing, you know that?”

“I’m not all that amazing, but I know you are.” I told her.

“I can’t believe those other girls let you get away like that…they took you for granted. But I’m not complaining; if they hadn’t, I wouldn’t be here with you right now.”

“It’s fate, Rain. I know it is. I swear on everything I love that we were meant to be together.”

“I love you, Andy. You’re so sweet.”

“I love you too, Rain.”

We sat down and I kept my arms wrapped around her. She leaned back and sighed contentedly.

It was so nice and comfortable, just sitting there with her like this.

“I never wanna leave.” She said, voicing a thought of mine.

“Neither do I.”

“Can we just stay here like this forever, and never have to say goodbye?” She asked.

I understood what she meant. She meant when I had to leave for tour…and she meant if we ever broke up.

“I wish we could; life has to resume at some point though. But we still have tonight.”

“This is so perfect…like you.”

“We can always come back.” I told her as she rested her head in the crook of my neck.

We stayed there for a few more hours, talking.

It was perfect.

When the sky started to get lighter, we decided it was time to head back to her apartment.

I had to get ready to leave for tour; it looked like she wouldn’t be coming along this time, much to my disappointment.

But it made seeing her again a lot better, because I will have missed her so much.

We stumbled tiredly into her apartment, trying to be quiet because Dante and Raven were asleep on the couch.

As soon as we got into her room we pretty much crashed.

I hugged her close to me and whispered, “I love you.”

Right as we were falling asleep, she breathed, “I love you, too, Andy. So much…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:) Reviews are nice... ;)