Sammi Doll

I fell asleep before I even knew what was happening, and was woken up that morning just as abruptly from my phone signaling a text.

Sitting up, I picked my phone up off the floor, where it had dropped after I had fallen asleep. ‘Hey, we still hanging out today?’ From Sammi Doll.

‘Yeah, what do you want to do?’ I texted back.

‘I could show you some cool LA places.’

‘Sure. What time?’

‘I can be over to your hotel in about half an hour if you want.’

‘I’ll be ready. How did you know I was in a hotel?’

‘I’ll tell you when I get there. See you in a while.’

She was nice…Jinxx was super lucky.

I got up and got ready to go, wearing my usual band tee and black skinnys with my bracelets and a couple necklaces.

I waited for Sammi Doll, staring at Andy’s number, debating on whether or not to call him, until I heard a knock on the door.

“It’s open!” I called out, clicking the end button on my phone and putting it in my pocket.

Sammi came through the door. “Hello!” She smiled brightly.

“Hey, Sammi.” I smiled back. She radiated happy. I admired that.

“What’s up?” She asked.

“Not much,” I lied. “So how did you know I was in a hotel?”

“Well, Andy texted Jinxx to get on Skype last night, so he did, and when I walked out and said hi, his eyes had this red ring around them, and I know that it wasn’t makeup. Anyway, I asked Jinxx what was going on when he came to bed finally, and he said that

Andy told him that you left his place and Andy was really upset about it, so Jinxx texted Ashley and asked where you’d gone to. And then Jinxx told me.”

I wasn’t sure what to say…

“So, I was thinking we could go to some local scenic spots.” She added.

“Yeah, sure. Let me get my cameras, though.” I opened my suitcase and pulled out my digital camera and the one CC got me. I put them in my BVB bag and we headed out.

“I heard you liked photography,” She said in the car.

“I love photography,” I told her.

“So do I!”

We went around and took a bunch of pictures and talked. Sammi was so much fun to hang out with, and definitely took my mind off Andy, though it still nagged at me in the back of my mind.

As we were going back to the hotel, we started up a conversation about Christmas.

“The LA weather during winter isn’t too bad, but it gets kind of cold sometimes. Jinxx and I are hosting a Christmas party/birthday party for Andy and you should come. I know Jinxx said that he really wants you there, and I must say, after getting to know you better, I do as well.”

“Yeah, I’ll come. Is it on Christmas?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay. I wasn’t planning to do anything else, so sure. Is Jake gonna be there?”

“No, he’s spending this year with Ella.”

“Cool.”

“Yep.”

“So…has Juliet come back from tour yet?”

“No, but I heard what she did. Why would she even do that? She told him she loved him! He was going to propose to her!”

“H-he was?”

“Yeah, I wasn’t supposed to tell her or anybody, but as soon as he got back from tour, he was going to propose. But he texted me saying that he was seriously rethinking it while you all were on tour.”

I looked down at my bag. “Yeah?”

“Mhm. I know why now, too.”

“Juliet shouldn’t have cheated on him. She really doesn’t know what she has, does she?”

“No, she doesn’t. Andy is such a love-prone guy sometimes. He falls so deeply in love and then gets his heart broken. Hopefully the next girl won’t hurt him like that.”

“Yeah, hopefully…”

Sammi and I continued talking, and then we went our separate ways when she got a text from Jinxx.

I was left to myself in my room again. I passed the next week looking for an apartment or someone who needed a roommate. On Christmas Eve, I went shopping. I hadn’t heard anything from Andy all week. CC, Jake, Jinxx, Sammi, and Ashley texted me constantly though.

I had to pick out presents for them all. Sammi had mentioned someone named Dante who they lived with. I figured I’d get him a present as well, so I asked Sammi what he liked and she told me the bands he liked. He liked so many bands I liked. When she said  he was an MCR fanboy, I told her to bring him to me at once so that we could be best friends. She laugh and said he and I would probably get along very well.

I missed Andy so much, though, but I dreaded seeing him the next day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gah! Another boring chapter...I'm sorry...The next one will appear to be better, I think... Review, dolls. :)