New Tour

Rain’s POV

Throughout the next week, Dante, Raven and I arranged to have all of our stuff moved to the new house, occasionally with Sammi’s help.

Around Friday afternoon, as we had just finished setting up my bed in my room, I received a call from Zac.

“Hey,” I said, slightly breathless, pushing a box over to a corner.

“Hey! I have good news.” He said happily.

“Spill,” I demanded.

“Tom set us up to tour with Falling In Reverse, Black Veil Brides, Picture Me Broken, and Avenged Sevenfold!” He exclaimed. I could practically see him fanboying in his room.

“Holy shit, dude, really? No joke?”

“No joke. We head out next week.”

“Oh fuck…wait, when does the tour end?”

“Um, two months?” He paused. “Yeah two months.”

“Okay. That’ll work perfectly, then.” I sighed, sitting down on my bed as Dante came in with a couple more of my boxes. “You know you don’t have to carry those in for me, right? I’m still perfectly capable of that.”

Dante rolled his eyes. “I’m doing it because I can. Who are you on the phone with?”

“Zac. Dude, we’re going on tour with Avenged Sevenfold!”

“I’m fucking jealous,” He said, pouting slightly.

“No, we are going on tour with A7X! As in, Picture Me Broken, Death To You, Falling In Reverse, Avenged Sevenfold, and…who else, Zac?” To be honest, all I'd heard was Falling In Reverse, Avenged Sevenfold, and "We're going on tour with them!"

“Black Veil Brides. Dude, Andy didn’t tell you?” Zac asked.

“Oh. Andy and I…broke up.”

“Whoa. Why?”

“Dude, I’m. Andy. Got me pregnant. He doesn’t know, so I swear to god if you tell him, I will knock you out.”

“I didn’t plan on it. It’s not my place to tell him. Who else knows?”

“Dante, Sammi, Raven, you, my doctor, Asher…I think I’m going to tell the boys sometime when they won’t tell Andy. Or have Dante tell them, since I don’t think I’ll be able to face them when I do.”

“Can I tell the others? Like, Damon, Matt, and Rose?”

“Go for it. Same rule applies to them, though: Do not tell Andy.”

“Of course! I’m going to start packing, so I’ll talk to you later.” I could hear the smile in his voice.

“Yeah, talk to you later, Zac.”

We hung up and I sprawled out on my bed.

“Fucking…what the hell am I gonna do, D?” I asked desperately.

He laid down next to me and hugged me. “To be honest? I don’t really know. But I do know that you won’t have to do it alone.”

I sighed again, this time a little less frustrated, and a little more content.

“I just…want this to be over with. The tour, the pregnancy, the moving in, the everything. Dante, this isn’t what I had planned out. I mean, it’s not like I don’t want the kid, because, really, I do, and I know that it’s going to have an awesome life, full of awesome people. Because, seriously, how many kids have rockstars as family? Well, lots, but I meant our particular bunch of rockstars and indie artists and regular artists, and models and designers and just full of love family.” I rambled.

“I know what you mean, and yeah, this kid’s gonna have one hell of a life.”

“You’re comfy, D. I don’t wanna get up.” I said as he rested his head on mine.

“Then don’t. I’m fucking tired anyway. You and your damn boxes,” I felt his smile on the top of my head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is a sleepy kinda day :)