Distraction

We talked for the remainder of the flight.

When we landed, we were all pretty relieved to be back on the ground. I looked around.

A couple of Ash’s lady friends were there waiting for him; he said goodbye to all of us quickly and went with them.

CC decided to go home and sleep, and Sammi was there waiting for Jinxx, who was ecstatic to see her again.

Jake had decided to stay in England with Ella for a while.

But I saw no sign of Rain.

I sighed and pulled out my phone, ready to call her. She said she’d be here!

I jumped as I felt two hands go over my eyes.

“Guess who, baby?” She said quietly.

I grinned. I knew she wouldn’t forget. “Hmmm…not a stalker, hopefully?”

Her hands went away from my eyes and I turned around to kiss her.

It was by far one of the best kisses of my life.

“Well, if you were my stalker, I don’t think I’d mind at all,” I murmured against her lips.

“Come on, let’s go to yours.” She whispered back seductively and led me to the car.

“Okay,” I said, and we drove to my place.

We hauled my luggage into the house and pulled each other into my room.

“I’ve missed you,” She said kissing me. “So. Fucking. Much.”

“You literally have no idea,” I told her.

“Oh, and, Andy?” She paused.

“Yes?”

“Your hair is fucking sexy.”

“Thanks…You’re always sexy.” I grinned and winked at her.

She just kissed me again.

“Hey…are you sure about this?” I asked.

She looked me in the eye. “Please, Andy. I need this…I need the distraction.”

Was that all I was?

A distraction?

Rain’s POV

I wanted to take back my words as soon as I’d said them.

Andy was way more than a distraction.

I really did love him; I hoped he realized that.

For a second, he pulled back and hesitated, then kissed me roughly, even slightly angrily.

I didn’t care. I wanted the distraction, and if he was pissed off, we’d sort out the issue

later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is certainly not my best chapter...Anyways...Reviews still mean the world to me :]