Down Another Shot and Maybe Then I'll Forget

Andy’s POV

I threw my phone across the room.

“Fuck!” I yelled at nothing in particular.

I stood up and opened the door to my room, slamming it behind me as I left.

“Hey, man, what’s up? I heard-”

“Shut the fuck up, dude. I’m not in the mood for anything.” I pushed past Ashley and headed towards the hotel bar.

I ended up downing several shots. Basically, I got completely smashed.

Because, seriously, what the fuck.

Why did I say that?

Was she pregnant?

What. The. Fuck.

Around, oh, I don’t know, my thousandth shot, I heard Jinxx sit down next to me.

“Dude, what the fuck is going on? I just texted Sammi to see if she knew anything, but she said she doesn’t. So it’s up to you. What the fuck?”

“Yeah, I’ve been asking myself the same goddamn thing,” I managed.

“What the fuck happened, dude? Fucking fuck, Andy. If you don’t tell me, I’ll be forced to go get the guys.”

“Rain and I are over.” I slurred.

“What? Dude, are you fucking serious?” Jinxx asked incredulously.

“Dead serious. I don’t want kids and she got pissed off. The engagement is off and we are no longer a ‘thing’. I can fuck whoever I want now. So, on that fucking awesome little note, I’ll see you later, Jinxxy boy…” I told him, getting up to go find someone to fuck around with. “Maybe.”

What was the point in even trying, though?

They weren’t Rain.

Nobody could ever be Rain, except for Rain, and I just fucked that up horribly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D: So little time left for this story!