Enemy Missing. Is This Finally Over?

(Play song when Natsu and Mira go outside.)

Natsu

Zeref somewhat disappeared. He probably retreated with the rest of his gang. But all I know is that this battle isn't over. It's a to be continued moment.

Magnolia has been destroyed. Zeref has completed almost half of his motive. People are starting to move away from the town, going to a better and well secured city.

Probably Crocus.

Magnolia will...vanish from existence. Survivors are being executed and going to live on in another place. Perhaps move to another country where no danger can ever go near or hurt them.

The government of Magnolia made a decision to shut the whole town off–to make it a restricted area.

They aren't even going to bother into repairing the damage all over again.

Mira called Jenny to come back with the others already back in Magnolia. Mira and I decided to hold a funeral for Juvia, Lucy, and Erza.

Once the rest of our friends and family came (Jenny, Cana, Mavis, and the twins), we went straight for Crocus. Gray and Mira went to take another black car to put Juvia and Erza's coffins inside.

Meanwhile, I'm taking Lucy's coffin inside the car with Cana. Jenny and Levy decided to take care of the twins and teleport over to Crocus.

"Man, this battle was...pretty severe." Cana says, pulling her hair up in a ponytail as I drive left.

"It was. I'm glad it's finished. But I know that this isn't over. Zeref is coming back for another round. We should be prepared for any attack whatsoever." I said.

"Yeah, you're right. I will train my magic power. I need to be stronger to protect my loved ones and myself. Hopefully, I can still do it with half of my left arm."

Cana had to dismember her arm because it was pretty damaged and nothing could have been able to cure it.

"I'm sure you will, Cana. You're strong." I said, smiling.

She smiles back, small tears in her eyes.

"I just can't believe we lost so much. Juvia, Lucy, and Erza, my restaurant and the many people here that lived so happily in Magnolia. We all deserve so much better, you know?"

"Yeah, I totally understand. I just wish we can turn back time and meet each other again and change things differently."

"If only there was a time traveling Portal." Cana says, sighing and viewing the greenery of the woods outside the car window.

"Mhm...yeah."

I wonder, where is the Eclipse Gate anyways? Was it even a thing? Is it a myth? Has anyone ever...entered and actually traveled through time?

But then again, if we mess with time itself, things can go wrong. Maybe we should just let it go.

If you mess with time, boom, the butterfly effect.

***

After making it to Crocus, we booked out a hotel. The twins and I stayed together in one room, Gray, Cana, and Mira in  another, and Mavis and Jenny in another room as well.