Disaster Begins Now

Mavis

Tears run down my cheeks as smoke and fire spread everywhere near the area I was in. Glass was cut in through my skin and blood was running down my forehead.

"Max...and Luna-I let them go...what am I going to do?" I sob, tears dropping down to the ground.

"Mom!! Are you alright!?" Larcade yelled, running towards me.

He was also injured with scratches and blood tainted on his body.

"N-No...he took the kids, Larcade!! He took them!! What am I going to do now?" I sob, trembling.

"Don't worry, Mom. I'm sure they'll be okay. Zeref wouldn't do...anything to harm them."

"Yes, he would! The way he treated you as a kid! It's obvious that he'll do something to harm them!" I screamed, frustrated.

Suddenly, outside, I spotted Mira with another woman. She was in shock at the scene until she spotted me.

"Mavis! What happened!? Where are the kids!?" Mira yelled, speed walking towards me.

I look down, upset. This is all of my fault. Everything.

"Zeref...he took them." I said, and she gasps.

"What? No, no way!! Fuck!" Mira shouted, pissed.

"Mira, calm down! This isn't her fault!" The blonde woman said.

"I know that it isn't her fault, Jenny! It's just...Lucy promised me to take care of the kids as if they were my own. I'm fucking failing her last wish to me!!"

I widen my eyes and more tears pour down my cheeks. This can't be occurring right now.

"Well, what the hell do we do!? We can't just sit here and do nothing." Larcade says, helping me up.

"May I ask, who are you?" Asks Mira, a bit in panic mode.

"I'm Larcade Dragneel, Mavis and Zeref's son. I know where Zeref's headquarters' at! I can take us there." Larcade says, and Mira sighs.

"Okay. Thank you! And I'm sorry for my temper. It's just there's a lot of things going on right now."

"Oh, I understand! I know how that feels." Larcade says, and she nodded.

"Well then let's go! Jenny, I want you to look after Mavis back at the house. Make sure to heal her wounds." Mira said, and I gasp.

"What!? I don't want to go home! I...I have to rescue the kids!"

"No, you're really injured right now! Larcade, can you handle the injuries?"

"Piece of cake."

"Good. Jenny, please?"

Jenny looks at her with worried eyes and sighs.

"Fine. But promise me that you won't die!" Jenny says, going towards me to assist me.

"I promise! C'mon, Larcade. Let's go." Mira says, and Larcade nodded.

He looks at me with a worried expression but I nodded.

"I love you, Larcade." I muttered, wiping away my tears.

"I love you too, Mom."

***

Mira

"So, what's your magic? Are you a supernatural?"

"Uh, I'm a God. I use God magic." Larcade says, and I raise my eyes brows in surprise.

"Oh, wow. I see."

"You?"

"I'm half witch, half vampire. I guess you can say I'm a hybrid." I said, smiling.

"Wow. That's cool."

"So, you're Zeref's son. How does it feel to be the son of a maniac?"

"Horrible. But I love him. He's my father anyways...no matter how he treats me. At times, I hate him so much on how he treats others. Right now, I'm starting to despise him. He treated my mother horrible and lied to me about her being dead. For that, I won't be able to forgive him. I want to kill him. Tch, that sounded really horrible. A son wanting to kill his father."

"Unless it's Zeref." Mira says, and I chuckle.

"Yeah, unless it's...Zeref."

"Anyways, you're the only child?"

"Yeah. How about you? Do you have any siblings?"

Memories of Lisanna and Elfman appear in my head and I nodded.

"Yeah. Uh, my younger brother passed away two years ago. I have a younger sister who I despise so much. Her name is Lisanna Strauss. She was friends with Zeref...and I couldn't forgive her for that. But, she died anyways."

Suddenly, memories flash inside my head, remembering the time where Natsu had put a dagger in Lisanna's heart.

A dagger...made of metal and copper.

Metal and copper.

I suddenly gasped, accidentally turning the stirring wheel.

"Whoa! Mira, are you okay!?"

"Yes, I'm fine. But...I'm remembering some things right now. Lisanna...she's still alive. A vampire cannot be dead unless it's from a wooden stake to the heart. Natsu only stabbed her with a dagger...made of metal and copper. I realized that Gray had shot her in the back with a small wooden stake but...it possibly had missed her heart! Oh no! Lisanna...she's still alive." I said, the air in my lungs disappearing all of a sudden.

"What? Mira, calm down! Breathe!"

"I can't...I'm in total shock right now!" I said, panting.

Larcade panics and looks around to see if there's something to help me with.

"Dammit! Mira, just hold on!"

I started to cough, winding down the window from the car.

Suddenly, Larcade apologizes and grabs my shirt, pulling my closer to him.

He kisses me and I widen my eyes. I can feel that he's giving me air. His eyes were shut closed and a small bead of sweat was on his cheek.

He opens his eyes and I see his emerald eyes looking right through my ocean ones. Larcade's eyes widened and he leans away immediately.

"Oh! Sorry! It...was all I could do! I...uh...I'm really sorry. You probably have a boyfriend already and I freaking kissed you. It's my fault and my bad." He says, blushing.

I blush a little, chuckling and laughing.

He looks at me with crazy eyes and I laugh even harder.

"You're so ridiculous! Hahaha! But thanks! That was really cute of you. And no, I don't have a boyfriend." I said, wiping the tears of laughter.

"W-What!? So you're not mad!?"

"No! Why would I be mad if you were just trying to save me?! Hahaha, thanks again." I said, fixing my hair.

He chuckled and began to giggle as well.

"Thank goodness you're not mad. And you're welcome."

I smile and nodded. I reverse the car and began to drive forward.

I still need to investigate if she's still alive or not. I hope not.

But knowing nature, I'm afraid that she is.

God, disaster begins now.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 15:

While She's Asleep