While She's Asleep

Okay, so I saw a NaLu edit with this music and it was so fucking beautiful and shocking! At the beginning, there were voices of Natsu yelling Lucy's name and then Lucy says something and it was like a trailer with a lot of shit happening! So, if you guys would like to see it, it's on Instagram and their account is:

@brittfilia and the caption is suppose to say:

Everything was perfect

Watch it! Once you go to that account, the thumbnail is Natsu fighting the dragons when it was the Eclipse. :>

Anyways, I just wanted to tell ya'll this!

Song: Architect by Myrne 

***

Natsu

I cough out blood, growing consciousness. There was a wooden stake in my chest but luckily, it wasn't stabbed through my heart.

"Gah..." I grunted, removing the stake.

I was laying down on the ground, blood splattered everywhere. My wound heals, thanks to the vampire blood I have.

I look around and saw Gray unconscious with blood splattered everywhere. I roll over to my side and sit up from the floor. I crawl towards Gray and shake him.

"Gray, wake up."

"Ugh...what the? What happened?" He asks, and I remove the stake from his back.

"Ahh!! You jerk! At least tell me a warning that you were gonna take it off!" He said, and I chuckled.

"Whatever. Just get up. We have to get out of here." I said, helping Gray sit up from my floor.

"Where's Zeref anyways?" Gray asks, coughing.

"I don't know but this is our chance to escape. C'mon!"

"Alright! Jeez."

Gray and I get up and walk towards the door, until it opens to reveal Zeref with Max and Luna.

I widen my eyes, my lips parted in a shape of an 'o'.

"Daddy!!"

"Dad!!"

"Oh! You two are awake! Well, I brought these little cute human beings here to join the show!"

"Zeref...let them go." I said, glaring at him with eyes wide.

"Fine..."

He releases their hands and Max and Luna run towards me, giving me a hug.

"Oh, it's going to be okay. Just don't cry. I promise you two will be back home." I said, embracing them back.

"Dad...I was so scared...I want leave." Max mumbles, trembling.

"We will leave. I just have to do something first with Gray. Okay?"

"Mhm."

I let them go and they run behind me. I stand up and glared at Gray, unable to forgive him for bringing my kids here.