This is Magnolia

*New Music
*Sad Chapters
*Love Chapters
*This book will be filled with so many surprises, joy, despair, and mixed feelings. :) Please enjoy.

***

Chapter 1: This is Magnolia

***

Lucy

This is horrible. Everyone is dying right in front of me! W-What do I do!?

Where is he!? Where's Natsu when I need him the most!?

Th-this is Magnolia...destructive and dangerous.

"Mommy!! I'm so scared!" Luna yelled, and I hug her tightly.

"Luna!! Oh my God, you're okay! It's gonna be okay, Luna! Where's your brother!?"

"I...I don't know. He was right behind me!" Luna cried, and tears started to form in my eyes.

"Max!! Max, where are you!?"

Air strikes were shooting down to the ground, making explosions.

"Aagh!! Mommy!! W-Why is this happening!?"

"Don't worry, Luna! Don't be scared! Mommy will protect you. I promise. Right now, we need to find your brother!" I said, standing up.

I carry her in my arms as I run around, hoping to spot Max.

"Max!!! Max!! Please, come out!! It's me, your mother! Max!!"

Max...please! Come out!

"M-Mommy...I'm right here..."

"Max! Where is here!? Where are you!?"

"F-Follow my voice! Mom, it hurts! It hurts so bad!"

I run toward the voice and I found Max, a small pole stuck to his stomach.

"Max!!"

Okay, Lucy. Right now, you must remain calm! Do not scare Max and Luna.

"M-Mommy...am I even gonna make it?" Max asks, tears running down his cheeks.

"D-Don't say that, Max. I'll protect you and your sister, Luna. I promise." I said, setting down Luna.

"Hurry, Mom! That looks p-painful!" Luna sobbed, crying waterfalls.

"Okay! Max, this is gonna hurt but please, stay with me!"

He nodded and slowly, I pull the pole out of his stomach as he screams in pain.

"Aaaaghh!!"

I successfully got it out and I take off my ripped jacket. I put pressure on the wound of Max's and sat him up.

"Here, hold this. Make sure to put pressure on it so you won't lose anymore blood, okay?"

Suddenly, I felt this hurtful pain at my back and realized that someone was gonna rip my heart out.

"Huh?"

I turn my head around and saw Natsu...smirking.

"N-Natsu...? W-What?" I said, my lips quivering.

"MOMMY!!"

"Hello, Lucy... nice seeing you again. And no, this isn't Natsu."

"W-What? W-Who..." I gasp, finding out who it is.

"Z-Zeref?"

"Now that's a good name."

He used transformation magic. Hell fool my children into thinking that Natsu killed me.

Zeref finally takes off my heart and I spit out blood. My final words to my kids...

"I love you two...r-run and d-don't look...back."

"MOMMY!!"

A bright light appears and I suddenly wake up, breathing in and out.

It was a nightmare. A horrible nightmare.

I started to cry, terrified. I know that it was a dream but...it felt so real.

It's been a year since Natsu left. Max and Luna has been growing up due to the vampirism Natsu has.

Right now, they are 6 years old.

But, during the past year, I had Natsu's voice in my head. I keep sensing his presence around me.

"Lucy...it's gonna be okay. I love you."

"Y-Yeah...I do too. I hope you come back..." I said, sobbing.

"I will...stay strong, beautiful."

I nodded and wipe away my tears.

Man...this is stressful.

***

"Hey, Lucy. How is she feeling?" Juvia asks, watering the flowers in the garden.

"I'm doing good, Juvia. Thank you. So, have you seen Max and Luna?"

"Max and Luna are playing tag outside. Juvia is keeping an eye out on them." Juvia said, smiling.

"Oh. Thank you so much for taking care of them right now. I actually need time to myself and just relax without no worries." I said, sighing and smiling.

"Well, Juvia can tell. She wonders how are it is to be a mother. Is it wonderful and stressful at the same time?"

I chuckled. "Yes, Juvia. It is. But it's nice to have a family of your own."

Juvia smiles and looks at Max and Luna arguing on who's it.

"You didn't tag me, Max! Hair doesn't count!"

"Yes, it does! Technically, it's part of your body!"

"I said that it doesn't count, Max! You're such a cheater!"

"Me!? A cheater!? You just don't wanna be chasing me around!"

"Yeah, 'cause boys have cooties!"

"W-Wha!? We don't have cooties! Girls do!"

Suddenly, Luna grabs Max's arm and he starts to scream.

"Ahh!"

Juvia grabs my arm and runs us over towards the kids.

"Whoa! Max, are you okay!?" I ask, concerned.

"S-Sorry...I didn't meant to hurt him, Mommy. It was an accident." Luna says, pouting sadly.

"This power...it's magic, Lucy. It's growing in them."

Oh shoot!! I remember what Larcade told me! During my pregnancy, I had to do something in order to maintain my magic at ease.

Something like that!

"W-What? They must have gotten the magic from me when I was pregnant with them. Shoot." I said, a bit stressed.

"No, no, no. Lucy, you must remain calm. Lucy has been stressed over the past year and Juvia wants her to have a relaxation. Juvia will tell Mira to take care of the kids while Lucy and Juvia go to the spa."

"Y-Yeah...I'd like that. Thank you, Juvia."

The spa...oh, it's been a while.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 2:

The Hybrid Experiment