Hello Again

Lucy

The next day, Cana and Levy were teaching Max and Luna how to use and control their magic outside in the garden.

They are slowly learning...but I know that they'll become powerful when they're older.

Speaking of practicing, I need to know how to use my siren skills. I already know how to use my vampirism by seeing others.

Being a siren is new to me and I have to learn if I ever have to go against another siren...a.k.a Eileen.

Erza and Gray haven't came back yet and that worried me. I tried to call Gray but he wouldn't answer. I have called him like ten times yesterday but not an answer to be held.

Mira is still in the chambers. The manipulation hasn't wore off yet.

She's tried to use her magic to hurt me but luckily, the chambers are magic proof, which means that any type of magic whatsoever cannot be used in there.

I sighed as I sip whiskey from my glass cup. Juvia comes running down the stairs, yelling my name.

"Lucy! Lucy!! Have you heard anything about Gray-sama!? Juvia is worried!" Juvia shouted, tears running down her cheeks.

"No, I haven't. I'm worried about Erza and Gray. But, don't worry, I'm sure they're okay. Both of them are strong." I said, comforting her.

"Juvia is...so scared! Gray-sama hasn't came back yet last night and Juvia hasn't received any text messages or calls from him! Juvia is so worried!! Lucy must help Juvia find Gray-sama...and Erza! Please!! Juvia just wants to see him again!" Juvia cries, and I hug her.

"Yes! I will! We will most definitely find Gray and Erza. C'mon, don't cry. He'll be okay."

"Juvia hopes you're right, Lucy."

"Now, let's go. We can track them down on where they are. Sounds good?" I ask, releasing the hug.

She nods and wipes away the tears.

"Yeah, let's go. Juvia can't wait any longer."

I nodded with determination and we both head to the door. I open the door and it revealed a guy with spiky blonde hair with Future Lucy.

"Future! Oh my God, you're okay! Where have you been!?" I ask, surprised to see her.

"Uh...Lucy? I have something really important to talk to you about." She says.

Her face expression tells me that it's urgent.

"Uh...can it wait for later, Future? I have to find Gray and Erza with Juvia." I said.

"Please, Lucy! Just for a couple of minutes!" Future says, and I look at Juvia, her tears already forming in her eyes.

"Future, I'm sorry but I have a mission with Juvia right now–"

"Lucy! You're gonna disappear from existence!" Future said, breaking the news.

"W-What?"

"Future Lucy and I found that out together. You changed your future and you weren't following her steps. That's why, you're gonna be disappearing 'cause you weren't following your future self's actions and decisions." The blonde guy says.