Still Dreaming

Hi, ya'll!! It's been a while! I'm not dead, okay!? Here's a little update on what's going on in my life.

I have finally made amazing friends that are so dear to me. Finally! They wait for me to go to lunch together, they wait for me to go to our next period together, we hang out, sing and laugh, take pictures and crack up during practice in our band class after school.

I'm really happy that I'm finally not alone. :) And I gotta admit, it was because of you guys that gave me encouragement to speak up and hang out with them. :>

Thanks!

Also...a little update, I'm developing a crush on someone. ER MAH GOD! I don't want to have feelings for a friend of mine! It's not good.

Someone help? I need advice to get over these feelings.

***

Natsu

After I explained everything to Gray, from what Zeref told me when he held me captive to now, he started to get a little cold.

"You're such a sore bastard, Natsu."

"Gray, I didn't know anything of this! I didn't even know that I was a demon to begin with!"

"Oh, shut it! You've been hiding all of these secrets from me! I'm your brother! Our parents told me that if they were to some day be gone, I'm gonna have to be responsible for you! And look at what the Hell I'm doing! I'm not being...the big brother that my parents was hoping I'd be."

"Gray, this isn't your fault. Uh...but, there's something else I have to tell you." I said, looking at him dead in the eyes.

"What is it?"

"Dad...he turned me into a demon when I was first born. Mom...she tried to stop Dad from turning me into the next Demon King; the next E.N.D. I had no control of his actions."

Gray, his expression speechless and shocked, grits his teeth and clenches his fists.

"He's still alive...isn't he?"

"Yeah, and Zeref knows where he is." I replied, and Gray stomps the floor.

"Dammit! Why would that sick bastard of our father do that to you!? Why can't you just be...a normal vampire brother? Why can't our lives...just be peaceful?" Gray says, tears flowing out of his eyes.

"I don't know, Gray. I wish for that also. I wish to just end my vampirism and become human again. To die a human. I never wanted to become a vampire...or a demon! I just want to be human again. That's it." I said, small tears escaping my eyes.

"But you can't...if only there was a cure."

We both wipe our tears and sit on the couch, relaxing our backs, thinking about how our life turned out to be.

"Natsu...I'm here."

Lucy. Oh, if only you were here, you'd make my day. Even when I'm sad.

Suddenly, I remember what Juvia had said. Invel had captured Lucy and took her somewhere captive.

I have to get her back. I can't have anything happen to her when she's asleep.

Not when she's resting from all the bullshit.

"Dad! Look! Read this! It's a letter! I found in my room!" Luna shouted, and I turn to look at her sprinting towards me.

"A letter?"

I grab the letter and began to read it from the beginning.

Dragneel, do not worry. Lucy is back inside her coffin, safe and sound. I won't cause harm to your family as long as you don't cause harm to anyone. Do we have a deal? Just press your fingerprint on one of the answers below. The letter will automatically vanish and will be sent to me. Thank you.

Yes or no?

-Invel

I smile. Lucy's back. I'm gonna have to check up on her.

I press my finger on the word yes and the letter quickly vanishes from my hands. Luna looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"Luna, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I ask her.

I grab her and lay her down on my lap as she hugs me.

"Sorry...I just miss Mommy. I miss her presence and her kisses and her hugs. But I'm gonna have to wait for that to happen. I really want to see her smiling and hear her laughter. Ugh, don't you miss her?"

I hug her tightly and stroke the back of her cherry hair. She continues to sob and I nodded.

"Mhm. I miss her too, Sunshine. But I promise you, we'll see her again." I said, looking at Gray.

He was smiling and giving me soft eyes. He stands up and walks away, leaving Luna and I some time together.

"Hey, where's Max?"

"He's out...somewhere with Erza and Jellal. They invited me also but I stayed 'cause I was concerned for Mom." She says, and I chuckle.

"You should have went to distract your mind a bit. But it's okay to be worried. Say, you want to go and see Mommy at her coffin? She's back."

"Hah! Really!? Oh, yes! Definitely! I want to see her so badly! Can we go into her dreams and see her? Please!"

"We'll try, Sunshine. Now, go ahead and call Mira. She's one of the people that can open the coffin."

"Mira's okay, too!? Oh my God! Yes! Thank you! Mira! Mira!! Come quick!" Luna shouted, running up the stairs excited.

I smile and laughed. She's so cute like her mother.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 25:

Finally, Some Peace

***

Yeah, this chapter wasn't that good and I kind of rushed a bit but next chapter will be cute and it might hit you with a train of feels.

I'm just glad that I can update for you. :)