Levy's Fire Strength

Levy

I wake up, inside the house that Cana and I built for Natsu and Lucy. I was on the bed, my forehead wrapped around in bandages.

"Agh, what the Hell is going on?" I said, looking around.

I get up from bed and quickly went outside of the room. I walk towards the living room, and saw out through the window. People were piling around, either injured or traumatized.

"What...is this? Natsu and the others must have sent them here since there's a magic barrier around this area. Clever." I muttered.

In that case, since this house is only to be seen for Natsu and his friends, others won't be able to see it.

Suddenly, there was an open door I saw at the corner of my left eye. It lead to a room, and I decided to go inside.

Slowly and cautiously, I entered the door and opened the door a little wider. Inside, was Lu-chan laying down on the bed, her eyes closed.

"Lucy? Hm, she must be unconscious from a fight." I said, walking towards her.

I sit down beside her and touch her shoulder, but it was ice cold. I flinch away from it, my heart sinking a bit.

Her skin must be cold because she's a vampire, obviously. A hybrid, to be accurate.

But, for some reason, I couldn't sense her heart beat or any supernatural life whatsoever inside her. She wasn't breathing and I widen my eyes a little, alarmed.

"Lucy? Hey, Lucy! Wake up." I said, tears forming inside my eyes.

I tried to shake her, but to not avail, it wasn't working. But then, I saw a tint of blood at the side of her lip and I began to cry.

"N-No! This cannot be happening! You cannot be dead! Lucy, please! Stop...stop playing around!!" I sob and sob, trembling as I mourn on her.

No, Levy. This-this isn't the time to be crying right now! Others are fighting so hard to gain back Magnolia and you can't just sit around and watch, mourning over your best friend's death!

And so I lean away from Lucy, wiping my tears. My lips were still trembling. I wanted to stop crying so bad but the waterworks just continues!

I turn around and spotted myself in the mirror. I came closer and saw a scar on my right cheek.

"A battle scar..." I said, touching it.

There were candles on the desk and I stare at it. Perhaps Lucy would like some light in here.

"Zesvětlete." I muttered, and the candles light on fire.

I smile. The candles lightens the room just enough for Lucy to feel the warmth in her dead body.

Well, her spirit.

I smile at Lucy and take my leave. I close the door slightly shut and go towards the front entrance.

I know I fought Lisanna. I know she killed Erza. But, with the others fighting, I have to stop the fire.

I have to distinguish it.

Walking towards the door, I open it and step outside. No one saw me.

Continuing to walk down the steps of the porch, I think that's when I began to pop up out of nowhere.

"Honey, it'll all be over soon. I promise." A mother says, comforting her crying daughter.

"Baby, don't worry. Mama's got you. I will take a very good care of you." Another one says, rubbing her belly.