The Queen of Chaos is Back

???

I smirked, watching them as they take out Zeref. They were putting him inside a coffin, going to the ocean to throw him off a cliff.

But, what they don't know, is that I'm here. I'm going to help Zeref and rescue him. We'll become a team and it's going to be unstoppable!

Oh, I can't wait to see their faces when they see that I am back. It's gonna be splendid!

Man, I'm glad they at least had a heart and stabbed me with a silver jagger and not a stake to the heart.

Natsu...I still love you. And I will do everything to get you to be mine.

I promise. We will be happy again. Soon. You can forget about that blonde bimbo.

***

Mira

Natsu and Gray throw Zeref off of the cliff. He was inside a coffin, locked up with chains and nails.

"That will keep him away from us for a while." Natsu says, dusting off his hands.

"Right. Now let's go. We can't waste anytime in being here." I said, grabbing the twins' hands.

They all nodded and followed suit to the car. My mind was still on Lisanna. God, I need to tell them about her. Soon.

I hope she doesn't come back. If she does, I'll instantly kill her. She has done so many horrible things to the world...I can't forgive her for that.

Flashbacks of Lisanna appear in my mind. I can hear her voice...ugh, her exasperating tone.

"Big sis!"

I gasp, looking around. I heard her voice! But it was as if I heard her whisper to me. It didn't sound like it was in my head.

"Mira-chan? Is everything okay?" Luna asks, and I look down to stare at her.

"Yes. I'm fine. Just a mini heart attack I usually have." I said, smiling.

Luna gives me a concerned look but brushes it off.

"Okay..."

I breathe in and let it out. This has been hard on me now. What am I going to do? I'm getting paranoid all of a sudden.

Dammit, Mira. Focus!

You must pay attention to your task! You must watch over the kids as if they are yours. That was Lucy's wish to me.

Make her proud.

***

We made it back home safe and sound. Jenny was there healing Mavis's wounds with bandages, alcohol, and patches.

"How's Mavis?" I ask Jenny, and she sighs.

"The explosion really did something to her. She has deep wounds and lost a lot of blood from her injuries of the glass. Mavis is weak right now and can be at risk to death if she doesn't get the right treatment." Jenny says, and Larcade gasps.

"What? No...my mother can't possibly die. What does she need in order to recover?" Larcade asks.

"I can give her my vampire blood. Her wounds can heal." Gray says, and Larcade stares at him.

"I don't want my mother to some day die and come back as a vampire, Gray. We have to find something else in order for her to recover without any problem." He replies, and I sigh.

"What about magic? Healing magic?" I ask Jenny, and she lowers her eyes.

"We need Sheria for that. But she's out of town at the moment."