Don't Let Me Fall Asleep

Natsu

"I love you."

I open my eyes, feeling my heart beating in a rapid speed. That dream...I keep having it.

It's been two days since I've been notified about Luna's new abilities. And along with those two days, I have been having dreams about Lucy finally waking up.

At the end of my dream, Lucy always says i love you to me with tears in her eyes. During my dream, I was staring at my hand–it was disappearing–blurred eyes from tears pooling in my eyes and Magnolia was...obliterated with fire.

Everyone died.

I touch my face and felt the hot tears that streamed down my cheeks. I must have been crying.

I gulped, feeling the heat rise up to my body. I'm getting anxiety, anxious about what's to come.

Zeref, what the Hell are you planning?

***

Lucy

I inhale and cough, as if I drowned and got revived. I was inside a closed coffin and I slammed it open.

I sit up, squinting my eyes when I made contact with the sunlight.

"Ugh, what the Hell?"

Why am I awake? Did...something happen to Mira!?

I get out of the coffin, stretching and looking around. Is this real?

Am I finally alive?

I look at my fingers and noticed that I didn't have my daylight ring that kept the sun from burning my skin.

I gulped, slowly putting my hand towards the ray of sun light.

It didn't burn me. I felt the warmth of the sun for the first time since the longest!

I smile, tears of joy pooling in my eyes. Oh my God...am I human again?

"I'm...human?" I asked myself, smiling.

This is amazing! I hope this isn't a dream! I want it to be real!

I laugh, feeling so relieved to feel human again.

I rush towards the doors and open them, running outside and spinning around, tears falling down my cheeks.

"I'm human again!" I shouted, nearly stumbling down to the leaves on the ground.

But I fall intentionally in the shade that the trees gave me, looking at the beautiful blue sky with fluffy white clouds.

But, it felt surreal.

Suddenly, I felt my body glow. My surroundings are changing and I gasped, frowning.

"No...n-no!! Please, no!! I–I don't want to go back! Dammit!!" I shouted, crying.

I'm still asleep!! This was all a stupid hallucination!

"No!! Please, don't send me back! I want to be awake!!" I sobbed, gritting my teeth.