The New Ability

Previously on 'For Eternity'

"Lucy!! She's gone! She disappeared!! She's not coming back!"

With Lucy's absence, the world seems to be crumbling apart. Zeref and Lisanna have reunited once again and are planning something for the world collapse.

"We're gonna be using Hell Fire. A type of fire that can obliterate anything from within miles! No one strong enough will be able to stop it."

"Zeref, how are we even going to get Hell Fire?"

"How? Oh, we're gonna get it from Natsu, of course! His humanity switch will turn off and he'll gladly give us the Hell Fire spell we need."

What's Zeref's plan to switch Natsu's humanity switch off? Will someone even be able to stop the Hell Fire?

Who will be sacrificed? Who will survive?

*^*

Mira

I stand there, keeping an eye out on Luna. Natsu is still in there in Lucy's dreams, and I just hope he makes the best of it.

"Luna, are you alright?"

She's been spacing out quite a lot.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I'm fine. I just keep seeing weird flashes inside my head." She replies, and I narrow my eyes.

"What type of flashes?"

"Ugh, I don't know. I keep seeing fire and the church obliterating. Everyone yelling and shouting as if they were in Hell. Nngh! It hurts my brain!"

"Luna! Hey, try not to think of that! Maybe it will go away if you just ignore it."

"I can't, Mira! It comes inside my head with force!" Luna says, gritting her teeth and touching her forehead.

I grab her hand and casted a spell that can keep the flashes from coming.

"I did a spell. Did it work from keeping the flashes away?" I asked her, and she shakes her head.

"N-No!! Mira!! It hurts! It's like I'm seeing visions form the future!"

"Future!? What!?"

"Yes! This isn't normal at all! There's a 90% chance that I'm gaining an ability right now! The ability to see sightings from the future! Nngh!"

"Just like Levy..." I muttered, concerned.

I look back at Natsu and he was still in Lucy's dreams. Dammit, I really need him to come out now! 

"Natsu! Snap out of it now! It's Luna!!" I shouted, in hopes that he can hear me.

Unfortunately failing, he didn't hear me. I look back to Luna and grit my teeth, her beads of sweat dripping down her chin.

"Gah!"

"Luna, stay here! I'm bringing your father back to reality."

"What?! No! H-He still needs time...to say goodbye to Mommy! Please, leave him some time! I'll be okay–NNAGH!!"

She kneels down to the ground, obviously bothered by the huge headache and visions she's receiving.